Your opinion - Cheap and good Unicycle

Hello guys,

This is my first post here :)

I want to ask you about this unicycle that i found on Focalprice, obiously is chinese and doesn't work like IPS or Airweel models, but only costs 332$ and have 264Wh battery

Your opinions about? http://www.focalprice.com/HL1864B/TG_F3_Mini_One_Wheel_Scooter_Electric_Self_Balancing_Bike_Motor_Unicycle.html

Thank you very much!!

I was considering buying a TG-F3 to learn on but I weigh a bit much for it so I am trying to find something better for just a little more money.  But I am not having much success.  I may have to go ahead and get the TG-F3.

I'm not sure where you are having yours shipped to but on the site you posted there's a warning that it will cost a lot to ship it.  In my case I would be shipping to the U.S. so this was a better deal for me because it includes free shipping.  Also, there's a Coupon Code to lower the price down to $341.

http://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-Wh-TG-F3-264Electric-Wheelbarrow-Balancing-Unicycle-30-35km-Endurance-wp-Usa-948467.html

If you are shipping to a different country then you might want to check www.banggood.com as well.

They're all Chinese, even Solowheel is manufactured in China at least to my knowledge  ;)   Haven't got any experience on TG's myself, but it seems people who have them here in the forums have been happy. Not bad if the price includes the shipping? Battery marked as "Battery: 264Wh(low) or 260wh(high)  lithium battery" under the specs sounds weird, maybe they meant 132Wh(low) and 264Wh (high)? Shouldn't matter if you're getting the "high"-version anyway..?

doesn't work like IPS or Airweel models

I'm not sure what you mean with this. Airwheel seems to blow a lot of money into their marketing and expand aggressively internationally, but looking at the specs,the lower-end models (X3 and X5) aren't that different from the usual "generic" models, at least in terms of battery and motor power, and seem way overpriced in my opinion (you can get a "generic" wheel like TG for about half the price, and it has LARGER battery, plus probably the same wattage on the motor). So to me it seems that you just "pay for the logo" with Airwheels, and most people don't know better (I've heard my colleagues nephew calls all the wheels "Airwheels" because that's all he has ever seen, and thinks the brand name is a synonym for EUCs). IPS has far higher quality and more motor power on most models, so I guess you could say it does "work" better than the generics and Airwheels. ;)

I was in the same boat as you until yesterday. I have researched a lot on the internet and decided to buy a TG-F3 at Banggood.

I also bought a lot of accessories there, like: helm, air pump, extra charger, lights, etc.

Maybe in a month or so I can make a review and give you my opinion about it.

I was in the same boat as you until yesterday. I have researched a lot on the internet and decided to buy a TG-F3 at Banggood.

I also bought a lot of accessories there, like: helm, air pump, extra charger, lights, etc.

Maybe in a month or so I can make a review and give you my opinion about it.

​When you are ready for a Ninebot One, you can contact me for the best deal on the internet.

Archived