Moto Pogo one wheel scooter(?) cheaper than Solowheel Xtreme

Planetpapi

I hope you get what you ordered.

At that price ( $85 and not a typo), I wouldn't care if it works or doesn't have a motor inside. I would love to keep it just for display, appreciating the design thinking. Good luck and let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

That Moto Pogo "safety wheel" feature is very interesting.  I mentioned an idea like that before as an "anti-faceplant" device when all else fails.  It won't save you from every crash and you may still tumble over that safety wheel but it could still reduce the severity of a system cutout specially with only a 500w motor.

On one of our EUs you could mount an A-type frame on the pedal bolts where trolley handles are usually mounted.  The safety wheel could be a rollerblade wheel that is raised high enough that it doesn't touch the ground in normal riding but it will be there to help catch you should an "incident" occur.

Even if it's too nerdy, it could be used in testing high speeds and testing to EU system limit failures.

Also interestingly there is a device already with a 2nd small wheel - I forget the name of this non electric ride.

5691842d34c49_kickwheelright.jpg.94af84b

Imagine upgrading this kick wheel with a hub motor...  I think entrepreneurial clone wheel makers are missing out on this unexplored idea.  Goldmine potential here?

On 12/29/2015 at 5:12 PM, natethegreat said:

i just bought a moto pogo for $85 on the wish app will be getting it soon. i will be posting a full review and lots of pics. i got so lucky :D.

The great deals on wish.com are a scam.  There is another thread on here about it.  They will ship something small, probably an empty box, to the wrong address, then you may or may not get your money back.  Beware.  And as a general rule, if the price looks too good to be true, then it is!

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I am from portugal and i have motopo...

I love it||

Well don't just leave us hanging on those two sentences. Tell us why you bought it? What its like to ride? How practical it is? Whether it has ever face planted you and, if you have, whether you still have any fingers ??

Well... I bought it because i like it very much. Imagine a moto with one wheel? Its cool!!!

It is very nice to ride, is smoth, the battery is good, but i will buy another one of these days..

Its pratical... i can go in the mtetropolitan in bus etc...

Never fall, lolololol... i have all the fingers... ehehhheehe

One day, i will by toxorerz with 1000w or 2000w.

If you want to ride in style i recommend motopogo... I buy it in portugal, its used but in good shape,.. 

Well, if you want one of this days i can make videos of my ride, want that?

Archived