2.5" tyre 14" electric unicycle 30 km/h high speed with Bluetooth App

Lz Lee

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lz Lee said:

GK14-Muscle 

I like "Muscle" in the name of this unicycle! With the matte black body and beefy tire it looks almost like a military vehicle. I don't like 14-inch wheels (I prefer 16-inch), but if I ever got a 14-inch wheel, it would be this one.

Is there a possibility of a 16-inch version in the future?

How much does the GK14-Muscle cost?

1 hour ago, MaxLinux said:

I like "Muscle" in the name of this unicycle! With the matte black body and beefy tire it looks almost like a military vehicle. I don't like 14-inch wheels (I prefer 16-inch), but if I ever got a 14-inch wheel, it would be this one.

Thank you. yes it use wider tire 14x2.5 " ( width same as 18" inch wheel) for stable and off-road.   I think you don't like 14" wheel because of the height of shell hit your leg..  feeling not comfortable. right ?

We lock the shell from second screw hole. ( aluminum supportor).   That will rise the place hitting your leg .  

Price like this link:   shipping cost ( we will qutoe for you if need)

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Promotional-340-680wh-battery-GEEKWHEEL-DIY_60490047653.html

• 2 weeks later...

@Lz Lee Hi, I am very interested in your 680w wheel. It has higher battery capacity, larger pedals and better tires. However before I take advantage of the promotion and order it I have to ask some question first. I am very glad you are here to support us.

1. How much is the shipping to New York City?

2. Does it allow charging while riding? I have a battery pack for my old wheel and I like to continue using it. So it's essential that the new EUC can be charged during the ride.

3. Any handle/trolley for it? I found out that NYC and Long Island are kind of anti-green. Many place are off-limit for EUC. So I have to walk with it in those places. A handle/trolley is important in those places.

4. Can you ship without "Geekwheel" logo on it? I look geek enough in those wheels and I don't want my wheel label "geek" as well. This is not important as I can cover it with stickers.

5. Is there a way to update the firmware in the future? I might not need it but it's certainly good to know.

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2016/9/7 at 9:04 AM, MaxLinux said:

Thank you. yes it use wider tire 14x2.5 " ( width same as 18" inch wheel) for stable and off-road.   I think you don't like 14" wheel because of the height of shell hit your leg..  feeling not comfortable. right ?

We lock the shell from second screw hole. ( aluminum supportor).   That will rise the place hitting your leg .  

Price like this link:   shipping cost ( we will qutoe for you if need)

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Promotional-340-680wh-battery-GEEKWHEEL-DIY_60490047653.html

Dear Max,

if ship to USA, shipping cost 138 USD now.  That is not exactly on alibaba.  ( We used a template) So you see a expensive shipping cost. 

if another countries, please contact us / thank you

On 2016/9/19 at 11:29 PM, Philip W said:

@Lz Lee Hi, I am very interested in your 680w wheel. It has higher battery capacity, larger pedals and better tires. However before I take advantage of the promotion and order it I have to ask some question first. I am very glad you are here to support us.

1. How much is the shipping to New York City?

2. Does it allow charging while riding? I have a battery pack for my old wheel and I like to continue using it. So it's essential that the new EUC can be charged during the ride.

3. Any handle/trolley for it? I found out that NYC and Long Island are kind of anti-green. Many place are off-limit for EUC. So I have to walk with it in those places. A handle/trolley is important in those places.

4. Can you ship without "Geekwheel" logo on it? I look geek enough in those wheels and I don't want my wheel label "geek" as well. This is not important as I can cover it with stickers.

5. Is there a way to update the firmware in the future? I might not need it but it's certainly good to know.

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Yes, we can send whole scooter without battery pack.  You can use your old one continuely.  We will not paste the logo " geekwheel" on it. 

1.)  shipping cost 138 USD to USA now/

2.) we don't suggest you ride it and charging meantime. 

3.) If you need a trolley, we can help you purchase it in China.

4.) As i said, Logo will not be paste on it ( without battery pack)

5.) Yes we will update it.(  Now we use lastest controller 30C.  It is more functions and stable.  It used bluetooth 4.0 and support iOS system on the phone)

Any question, please let me know without hesitation. thank you

On 2016/9/30 at 10:45 AM, yourtoys7 said:

Interested as well, do you have pic. available in carbon? Shipping to Canada, Ontario please. Any reviews available anywhere, by you or others?

Thank you.  we have carbon case in stock now.  Shipping to CANADA, shipping cost 152 USD.  How much power you need ?  340 or 680 wh battery pack ?

On 19 September 2016 at 4:29 PM, Philip W said:

Can you ship without "Geekwheel" logo on it?

@Lz Lee, it has been mentioned before that "Geek" has bad connotations in Western countries. You might want to consider changing your logo to a nicely stylised "GW" or "Gk" in the same way as KingSong have started to move towards using "KS".  

Perhaps a large "G" looping around a "W"?

48 minutes ago, Keith said:

@Lz Lee, it has been mentioned before that "Geek" has bad connotations in Western countries. You might want to consider changing your logo to a nicely stylised "GW" or "Gk" in the same way as KingSong have started to move towards using "KS".  

Perhaps a large "G" looping around a "W"?

Thanks for your suggestion, we will think of changing a new name for whole EUC.  

MattJ (can't invoke his username for some reason) and @electric_vehicle_lover have both been riding their DIY wheels now, and they seem to be pretty reliable as far as I have read.  I think it's likely similar to a generic wheel with the exception that it can go at Ninebot speeds.  We'll have to see if it can survive SS Reny's stress testing.

7 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

nineboot 22-23km, it says 30km, but hope we get few reviews first. I was hoping to see something similar to GW mcm v3.

I'm pretty sure the terminal speed where failure occurs on a Ninebot is likely around 30 kph.  I had mine up to about 26 kph with tiltback.  I tried to take a snap, but it's hard pressing two buttons and holding gloves at the same time.

e760fde604.png

These MW controllers likely beep like crazy around 22-24 kph I'm guessing.  I doubt they have a cruising speed/safe maximum speed of 30 kph.  30 is probably when the wheel fails with a 60 kg rider going on a flat road under ideal conditions.  For the beeping alarm, to accommodate a range of 60-150 kg riders and road conditions (uphill/wind/low battery) they likely set it a lot lower.

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2016 at 1:37 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

We'll have to see if it can survive SS Reny's stress testing

I think he mentioned that he did not consider the 500 watt motor sufficient for his very demanding usage.

Archived