• 1 month later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In memory of the GREAT Neal Peart and why the USA never built a wall up north 😉  

Do you any of you look for music? Music diggers? I have two links I would love to share https://www.soundcloud.com/masterong/likes https://www.facebook.com/groups/ListOfM/

Has anyone heard of 2 Live Crew? A very controversial group in the 80- 90s! The following personal story relates to them. I will try to be brief. A very close friend of mine and his wife had just

I guess this counts as Synthwave. Modern artists reproducing the sound (and look) of the 70s, 80s, 90s. There's a huge variety of such music and some great songs. Here are some:

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh oh, a music thread. I do enjoy looking up random old music. However, I'll take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my own creations. I don't self promote much and I'm not  going out on much a limb by assuming my music is pretty damn bad. You can't keep such low play counts if not. Heres my collection of time wasting hobby 'music'. It really is quite amazing that a drummer of 3+ decades with 3+ months of skill, can come up with so much random shit. If it sounds to you like the musicians in this are pretty bad, you only have me to blame, as I 'played/sang/produced/wrote/recorded/ruined' everything you hear, with exception of 2 songs with guest singers.  So if you want to hear some 'music' that barely qualifies for the title... here you go! ShanesPlanet SoundCloud

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

5 years and 8 pages and we've just barely scratched the surface.

Lately I've been leaning into hip-hop. Here are a few newer ones I really like:

Pro tip: Click the closed captions button for translations

Edited by Skeptikos
add pro tip