Music?

Master Ong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a mean cold, and not doing much except produce a lot of slime (unfortunately not the one you could use in your tires), I got caught by a 90s Youtube playlist yesterday.

These two Britney Spears songs are neat (most of the rest really was better forgotten):

Also found two quite nice Kylie Minogue songs I've never heard before. Not 90s though.

• Like 2

Schiller - German ambient/electronic artist(s) with godlike skills. Never got the success they deserved.

These two are from 1999!! (I believe)

Not sure when this is from.

These two are a bit newer.

Also working a lot with other artists (though usually "pure" Schiller is best), e.g. this.

Arguably the most known song.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Upvote 2

Ayreon released a new album, "The Source" this year:

The man (Arjen Lucassen) behind the music,  lyrics & storyline actually published the entire album in Youtube with in-depth behind the scenes notes and animations, but this is just one song. The singer line-up for this album is:

Also guest starring 

The album happens in the main Ayreon-storyline, after the Big Bang (Dawn of a Million Souls / Flight of the Universal Migrator), right before the 01011001 -album, telling the story of how the Forever-race came to be... the entire storyline is far too complex to explain, and I'd just get things wrong, plus it's music, so it can be listened "just" as such ;) 

Here's a glimpse of the entire timeline, although pretty vague in my opinion  :P 

BzgeE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not sure why I find old stuff lately. Also Finnish.

Everyone was surprised when HIM announced their farewell-tour this year... everyone in Finland was surprised that HIM still existed. ;)  They were "big" here somewhere around the turn of the millenia, I think, but since then they've mostly been popular abroad.

EDIT: Reminded me of this: 

Apocalyptica + Lauri Ylönen (The Rasmus) + Ville Valo (HIM)

Edited by esaj

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 7:22 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Having a mean cold, and not doing much except produce a lot of slime (unfortunately not the one you could use in your tires), I got caught by a 90s Youtube playlist yesterday.

These two Britney Spears songs are neat (most of the rest really was better forgotten):

Also found two quite nice Kylie Minogue songs I've never heard before. Not 90s though.

Kylie Minogue has the most perfect body of any woman I've ever seen:wub: