Music?

Master Ong

On 9 December 2017 at 10:51 PM, steve454 said:

Kylie Minogue has the most perfect body of any woman I've ever seen:wub:

True but her height is 1.50 which is not ideal at all. 

I am sure you already know. I keep singing this after having painful injuries falling on EUC. Painnnnn!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

OMG just stumbled on to the full version of Inna Gadda Da Vida by Iron Butterfly!  The band really tried to recreate the music note for note, especially the drummer with the long solo in the middle, and the guitarist with several solos.  I never knew the keyboard player was also the singer.  This song, at 17 minutes long, was the Magnum Opus of the band, IMO better musically than Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.  They were really getting in to it.

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't know Russian hardbass yet (pronounce with Russian accent), it's great!

You can't not love the stuff. Search Youtube for hardbass, gopnik, GOP FM [ГОП FM], dj blyatman, xs project, hardbass school. "Boosted" versions are with better bass.

--

Not hardbass, but cheap Russian techno - also nice.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 5:53 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

If you don't know Russian hardbass yet (pronounce with Russian accent), it's great!

You can't not love the stuff. Search Youtube for hardbass, gopnik, GOP FM [ГОП FM], dj blyatman, xs project, hardbass school. "Boosted" versions are with better bass.

--

Not hardbass, but cheap Russian techno - also nice.

i wasnt expection anyone put hardbass here  :D 

i was just about to post a little about some hardbass ;) 

dj blyatman is one of my favorites especially his songs: metro, kalashnikov and avtomat. also check uamee

there is nothing better than turning on the hardbass, full power and just enjoying it :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Darn it all.  :furious:  I could have swore this song was totally about grabbing that last cruller.   BTW, is it a little chilly in California?  :whistling:

All the beach scenes and Venice boardwalk - that's my weekday riding backdrop B)

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I thought this song was about stir frying something at too high of a temperature.  :rolleyes:  Hence "Turn down the wok."  I still don't quite understand what it's about, but I like the video! 

What, in God's name did I just watch :blink1:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...