together with EUC EXTREME

Sure it is....

There are some more photos on FB with him driving it or Standing on it....there you can see that is has an integrated Handle, the handle itself is just missing :-)

But you just can see the steel/alu Barrel from the sides Standing out a bit...

And who -if not EUC Extreme- is the Person to see/drive it first ;-) ?

On 6/14/2016 at 3:38 PM, OliverH said:

For sure

The white one in this picture is the V2?

There are more photo's on Facebook which DO show EUC Extreme from behind riding the V3 and with it at his feet front on.

So jealous! Hopefully the big headlight and tail-light clearings on this proto means the MSuper3 will sport stronger lights, and not some silly mini-LED show like the tail-light on the ACM16.

1 hour ago, TremF said:

The white one in this picture is the V2

There are more photo's on Facebook which DO show EUC Extreme from behind riding the V3 and with it at his feet front on.

The V3 in your 2 pics showing a V3 with left black and right white. The pic from @Jane Mo above is showing the V3 with the white side to the camera. As you can see from the shelf it must be a V3, because the battery case of the v2 has a step down to the pedals. 

Looks like they play with the colours for customer show cases.

14 minutes ago, OliverH said:

The V3 in your 2 pics showing a V3 with left black and right white. The pic from @Jane Mo above is showing the V3 with the white side to the camera. As you can see from the shelf it must be a V3, because the battery case of the v2 has a step down to the pedals. 

Looks like they play with the colours for customer show cases.

Actually looking again at the photo's from Facebook it does look like it has white side panels (can be seen in the moving shot from behind) so the one in the top photo is probably the same one :)

That first photo - um I was thinking whaaa?  :huh:  Is that why @EUC Extreme wears a helmet all the time like Stig from "Top Gear?"  I thought whoa maybe that collar bone fracture accident was worse than he first let on :blink:... was there a horrible fire?   ...Then ahhhh :lol: I see...  it's just a mask.  :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

That first photo - um I was thinking whaaa?  :huh:  Is that why @EUC Extreme wears a helmet all the time like Stig from "Top Gear?"  I thought whoa maybe that collar bone fracture accident was worse than he first let on :blink:... as there a horrible fire?   ...Then ahhhh :lol: I see...  it's just a mask.  :ph34r:

Yeah, in one of his videos he takes off the helmet and has on that mask.  I think that video where at the end he is chased by the police car he was wearing the mask also.  You should check out his Youtube channel, lots of really good videos.

Oh right!  Come to think of it, I do remember that mask.  It was quite scary I think I must have blocked it out of my memory.  I also had some bad dreams about @EUC Extreme with that mask chasing me into the forest while I was riding my underpowered generic EUC trying to get away...  oh the constant beeping, tiltbacks, and slippery pedals while looking baaaack....  :o  ;)  He just needs to carry a chainsaw while riding through the forest and look out - I've got a whole new Hollywood Horror movie idea I can sell...

I'm happy that is cleared up! I wanted to ask what happened to @EUC Extreme but remembered the time I asked a large lady "when is your delivery date"? She started crying. My motto: "let others ask the embarrassing questions".

3 hours ago, LaRoueDeSecours said:

Hi. From latest picture where we can see side of MSuper3, I believe pedals are for sure to improve ( from my feelings and wishes) ?

My shoes are 34 cm long. The pedals from MSuper are OK/ suitable. All others (except Firewheel) are way to small. After riding the KS16 one day in France on our tour I appreciate the MSuper V2 pedals and have no intention to change to an EUC with smaller pedals.

Archived