WHAAAT

So I'm new here and I live in Canada. I have just found out about the ninebot one and was on board to purchase one right away... instead I decided to do some research and now I'm seeing this thing called a gotway, is it better ? seems like it might be. But then I come across how to get it to Canada.  someone help.. What is the best one is some peoples opinions. I want to use it for getting across town quick and maybe some trails 

As discussed at some length on other threads here, Gotways are faster higher performance versions of the wheel.

Being higher performance they do need more maintainance though so if you aren't happy to do your own repairs I wouldn't recommend them. However if you are happy to take a screwdriver to them yourself they are the best out there at the moment.

M10 for tricks and low speed manoeuvrability but still capable of up to 23kph.

M18 for long distance travel and out and out speed.

MCM 14 for a good compromise between the other two.

As discussed at some length on other threads here, Gotways are faster higher performance versions of the wheel.

Being higher performance they do need more maintainance though so if you aren't happy to do your own repairs I wouldn't recommend them. However if you are happy to take a screwdriver to them yourself they are the best out there at the moment.

M10 for tricks and low speed manoeuvrability but still capable of up to 23kph.

M18 for long distance travel and out and out speed.

MCM 14 for a good compromise between the other two.

​Thanks so much, now the big question is Where is the best place to order one?? Since they definitely aren't local 

Jane Mo is the girlfriend of the manufacturer and handles direct factory sales and Kevin Lee is the official world wide distributer based in Hong Kong.

Both are members here so you could make initial contact via the personal messaging service and take it from there. Do remember that there is a time difference though so you won't always get an immediate answer.

Seeings as you said best out there at the moment I took it upon myself to keep reading into these things and another up there with the gotway that I can find is the rockway .. So who's the knockoff, which is better and why?! 

The really good Rockwheel eucs were the geared ones and the fact that they had gears so that the motor could turn faster for a given speed made them the most powerful and fastest eucs out there but unfortunately whereas a non geared euc has only the one moving part, the wheel which runs on wheel bearings on the axle the geared wheels have the added complication of gears which have to mesh with the wheel and tend to wear out fairly quickly.

So great in the short term but they just don't last.

Seeings as you said best out there at the moment I took it upon myself to keep reading into these things and another up there with the gotway that I can find is the rockway .. So who's the knockoff, which is better and why?! 

​You should view EUs by manufacturers instead of "Knockoffs" do you feel all cars are "Knockoffs" from the original invention?  If you do then Gotways, Rockwheels, Ninebot Ones and every EUs are "Knockoffs" to the original Solowheel.

​You should view EUs by manufacturers instead of "Knockoffs" do you feel all cars are "Knockoffs" from the original invention?  If you do then Gotways, Rockwheels, Ninebot Ones and every EUs are "Knockoffs" to the original Solowheel.

​Sorry I didn't mean it like that Chuts. I meant who came first ? As the name is pretty similar you've got to admit..But now that I've looked more at the website I see it's actually called the Rockwheel,  just in some forums did I see it called the Rockway, to me I was like rockway/gotway  hmmmmm... 

Either way I have been in touch with Kevin lee and his outstanding customer service and have set up an order to which I am just going over the final specs now and making sure I don't miss anything.   

So I was thinking of the MCM 14 Gen2s 340wh   with light kit items and a fewe extra pads of different colors..

I jsut have a couple questions

1. Why are these things not featured and available at all in Canada

2. How long does the wheel last should I grab one extra too??

3. Should I do anything about rain and mud proofing the gotway.

4. So I said I was going with the MCM 14 Gen2  340wh  is there any reason I should spend the extra and upgrade to the 680wh. Also if it's' just a battery is it interchangeable ?  or is it built into the machine like the Iphone ? 

If you can afford it I would go for the 680Wh version as wheels are much safer and enjoyable if the battery isn't run too low. Plus the battery will last a lot longer if it isn't run very low too often.

​Hello ,I am Sunny from Rockwheel. The rockwheel and gotway is two different company.It doesn't exist "knockoff".Like chuts said,if it mentioned knockoff maybe every EUs are "Knockoffs" to the original Solowheel.Geared motor is one of the rockwheel's feature.It is lighter and faster.Anyway,if you want to know more about rockwheel, you can send me messages.

Archived