Pedal Grips for EUC Off-Roading

14 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

EUC Extreme is not your every day rider.  Maybe think of how skis have bindings that release during a fall, but they keep the ski attached during normal usage.  This was a hypothetical thought exercise to see whether there would be some benefit from a physical connection to the wheel.  If one is riding hardcore and getting air time over bumps on a regular basis, it certainly isn't too far fetched to try to think of something to keep the rider attached to the wheel an maybe only release during a fall. 

I've had situations where I went through a dip too quickly and got some air time with my feet landing in a bad position on the pedals.  I managed to reposition them in time, but it was pretty alarming.

I did not mean my comment directly towards you. More the subject in general. It also sounds a bit harsh.

I would encourage riders to give very serious consideration to the fact that exits from our eucs are Not the same as bikes or skateboards. They are unique.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 12:03 AM, The Wizard said:

I  would encourage riders to give very serious consideration to the fact that exits from our eucs are Not the same as bikes or skateboards. They are unique.

Eggs+2.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...