ninebot autotilt stabilizer problem?

Hi can anyone help me to disable my speed limiter for my ninebot mini?  Its hazardous and quite a pain and irritant in my side to have it tilt back on me

at speeds that I feel its better just to jog...  I'm thinking of getting rid of it and getting a nice fast e scooter. No useless dangerous tilt back to try to throw me 

off it.  Does anyone know of a way?  I will appreciate it so much. So if I can't figure out how to delete or disable the tilt back.. I'm selling it... Thanks guys...

On 9. Juni 2016 at 0:23 PM, wlttony2003 said:

Hi can anyone help me to disable my speed limiter for my ninebot mini?  Its hazardous and quite a pain and irritant in my side to have it tilt back on me

at speeds that I feel its better just to jog...  I'm thinking of getting rid of it and getting a nice fast e scooter. No useless dangerous tilt back to try to throw me 

off it.  Does anyone know of a way?  I will appreciate it so much. So if I can't figure out how to delete or disable the tilt back.. I'm selling it... Thanks guys...

Go back to firmware 1.1.7 and you will have the device you dreamed of.

10 hours ago, Franck KaDer DiaKite said:

salut l amie  est ce que t tu Pourrais me  secouriste j ai ninebot mini-pro et j ai fait la mise a jours et c est la gross merdre depuis 

Please write to Jojo33 and ask him if he can translate your question. My last french session is more than 25 years back.

12 hours ago, Franck KaDer DiaKite said:

salut l amie  est ce que t tu Pourrais me  secouriste j ai ninebot mini-pro et j ai fait la mise a jours et c est la gross merdre depuis 

Franck, désolé, j'ai dû ouvrir un second compte car je ne peux plus envoyer de messages de l'autre, c'est limité.

Donc pour ton problème comme tous le monde avec la version 1.2.8

soit tu attends quelques semaines que le nouveau firmware 1.3.0 soit sorti, 

soit si tu ne comprends rien au DNS passerelle et toute la procédure dans le tuto de Denniss qui est en anglais, il faut que tu demande à un ami de le faire, (tu peux traduire les pages click droit avec google)

la procédure se fait à la fois sur ton ordinateur mais aussi sur le téléphone, où dans les deux cas il faut modifier les DNS 

Denniss parle anglais et allemand donc si tu lui pose une question c'est dans sa langue

Peut-être que ton vendeur du ninebot pro peut t'aider il doit s'y connaître en informatique

Moi je ne peux pas t'aider, comme je n'y arrivais pas avec le tuto de denniss, il m'as ouvert son serveur directement pour accèder depuis mon téléphone où j'ai dû changer la configuration du wifi (car il ne faut pas utiliser 3g/4g)

ci-dessous c'est une autre méthode plus simple mais un peu risquée car si le serveur est piraté tu casse ton mini

Alex Markin

•  
  • Alex Markin
  • Members
  • 3 posts
On 10/06/2016 at 1:27 PM, Alexander Bykov said:

Thanks Denniss! 
1. Seems like you need to have an android phone to perform downgrade (I failed to do it from iphone) 
2. I put all this staff at my own DNS server (portaller.com). So now downgrade can be performed easily - just change network settings to use 107.170.15.247 as DNS server, then check that http://apptest.ninebot.cn/appversion/appdownload/NinebotMini/version.json returns "CtrlVersionCode" "0130".
3. Run Ninebot app on android and connect it to Ninebot. It must find new firmware.
4. Firmware will be downgraded to 1.1.7, so every time when you are running app it will telling you that new firmware (1.3.0) is available. 

To all you guys who have issues with downgrade via Dennis's manual:  please use Alexander's method like I did.  It is super easy. No mess with PC 

voilà c'est tout ce que je peux te dire désolé, il faut que tu trouves un ami doué en informatique

Thanks for the solution to my problem but.. er.. its alittle too technical for a non technical guy. can you explain the steps

in a layman term? How to go about downgrading my app version. i would be totally happy if I can bring my speed up to 16 kmph. Thanks!  

On 6/11/2016 at 0:41 AM, Denniss said:

Go back to firmware 1.1.7 and you will have the device you dreamed of.

how do I go about downgrading my current version?   can you help?  Thanks so much

Archived