gotway 18 m super manouvrablity

Hey guys wondering if anyone with an 18 inch got way could take some vids of low speed manouvrablity on concrete maybe figure of 8s or slalom just so I can see how manoeuvrable one of these beasts are before I take the plunge.. I understand that they won't be as nimble as the mcm 2 but just wanted to see how manoeuvrable they are cheers

They're not too bad when you're going slowly. I reckon most people would be able to get down to 3' circles without much trouble but they don't like quick changes of direction at higher speeds. You sort of take long sweeping curves around obstacles rather than just twitching around them as you can on a smaller wheel.

You sort of take long sweeping curves around obstacles rather than just twitching around them as you can on a smaller wheel.

Or if you're vee73, you just ride over the obstacles at full speed  ;)

At first I found it hard to make small turns with the msuper. But after a while it just clicks and works. However the circles will never be as small as with a 16 inch wheel. The thing is big. But absolutely amazing. 

I drove it 2 times. First time on the street for a short drive. It's some kind of monster between your legs. The MSuper is big.

Second time I drive it uphill and a way in the forrest. 

The performance is amazing, the sound could be boring (thigh frequency sound). The MSuper is really very stable while driving but a turn is difficult at the first time. 

If you need performance and durability it's a good solution.

I worried about low speed manoeuvring the GW18 too as I mostly ride my wheel in the city. Turned out to be no problem at all :) 
Not as nimble as the GW14 but I can easily drive slower than pedestrians and zigzag around people. Very happy driver!

Archived