follow up beeping noise question

adamo

Now I understand that the ninebot will beep when not touching the ground, and it will spin its wheel at a very high speed when its lifted off the ground...

But mid-ride (Im learning here), it started beeping,  I would consider it chirping actually.  Like twice a second, and never ending.  I continued to ride for about an hour so it definitely wasn't tied to the battery.  But I couldn't get it to stop!  Is there a guide somewhere to these beeps?  I wish I had a better understanding of what the problem is, do you know?

19 minutes ago, adamo said:

Now I understand that the ninebot will beep when not touching the ground, and it will spin its wheel at a very high speed when its lifted off the ground...

But mid-ride (Im learning here), it started beeping,  I would consider it chirping actually.  Like twice a second, and never ending.  I continued to ride for about an hour so it definitely wasn't tied to the battery.  But I couldn't get it to stop!  Is there a guide somewhere to these beeps?  I wish I had a better understanding of what the problem is, do you know?

Most, including the Ninebot, will beep as the first warning you are going too fast as well as if operating conditions are not good (too hot, too much current, battery voltage low, etc.) they will then beep more if you go faster and start to tilt the peddles back to encourage you to slow down. 

"Too fast" is a relative thing, if the wheel has a configurable top speed (I don't know the Ninebot 1e+ well enough to know) its default when you buy it is likely to be very safely slow - something like 12kph (7.5MPH) You would need to connect to it with its App to increase the speed.

the beeping on Ninebots has been discussed before, it does not look to be well documented as, indeed, you have found!

See here: 

And  also  here:

• Upvote 2

Its definitely not the speed thing.  It was beeping standing still, constantly...

the constant beeping being was defined in a thread as "someone call me an ambulance". This is confusing because its perfectly fine, and barely moving.  I am just learning.  Its not that hot today so I doubt its overheating.  So... Im not sure whats going on here.

• 3 years later...