Freeman A4H and A4 review

andress

53 minutes ago, andress said:

I think the little board controls the LEDs and speed display.

Man that is what is missing from the A4H boards with blue tooth apparently. She just keeps saying that they sent them the boards without the speedo and the led's. I opened it up cuz I thought I could put my A4 board in the A4H case...no such luck nothing really matches at least to my eye. I dont even know if that board still works anyway. I friggin hate this thing.

6 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

@KingSong69 I would love to see this guy "Damien..." do tricks on the King Song, I have never found a video of anyone doing any on one, not even any basic freestyle, just a kid going down some stairs backwards in China. Anybody out there?

Oh yeah @Sidestreet Reny there's a couple posts in the video thread of this guy.  He's in the cirque de soleil France or anyway you can tell he works as a performer he does a lot of tricks on a stage at slow speed.  Just keep going back in the video thread till you find them.  I would have given you the page number but would have probably never found my way back to this reply.  He has a lot of tricks, kind of like a magician on an EUC.  I think they are around page 30 or 31.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

@KingSong69 I would love to see this guy "Damien..." do tricks on the King Song, I have never found a video of anyone doing any on one, not even any basic freestyle, just a kid going down some stairs backwards in China. Anybody out there?

Oh yeah @Sidestreet Reny there's a couple posts in the video thread of this guy.  He's in the cirque de soleil France or anyway you can tell he works as a performer he does a lot of tricks on a stage at slow speed.  Just keep going back in the video thread till you find them.  I would have given you the page number but would have probably never found my way back to this reply.  He has a lot of tricks, kind of like a magician on an EUC.  I think they are around page 30 or 31. No I keep going back and haven't found them yet but they are in there somewhere.  Maybe farther back.  Ah, @KingSong69 gave you a link.

• 4 years later...