Forum RULES and guidelines (MUST read before your first post)

Hi all and moderator. I’ve read, understand and am happy to agree to comply with the forum rules and etiquette.

V10 in Shenzhen. This is my first EUC as I didn’t want to have to upgrade ;) it’s a bit battered but after 2 months or so I’m fairly competent and no longer get speed wobbles, can u-turn on the sidewalk/pavement ride up bicycle ramps on pedestrian overpassed (around 30 degrees). My next goal is to ride backwards. Yeah! Then I’ll have passable control :)

• Like 2

Hello everybody, 

I'm Werner from Austria and signed in a few days ago. 

All rules are clear. 

I have read this forum a while as guest and have to say, it's very interesting!

I myself started in may last year with an ninebot one S2 but it didn't go long and the endless beep at 24km/h was annoying me. 

So I got a Z10 at the beginning of 2019 and I'm happy with it by then. 

Edited by Werner
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I live in France and I am active on the French forum "Esprit Roue". I own an MCM4 V2 and a Ninebot Z10. thank you for welcoming me ! I read the rules and they are understood! thank you for the welcome and see you soon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fremalea said:

Hello everyone, I live in France and I am active on the French forum "Esprit Roue". I own an MCM4 V2 and a Ninebot Z10. thank you for welcoming me ! I read the rules and they are understood! thank you for the welcome and see you soon.

:cheers: welcome.

• esaj unpinned, unfeatured, pinned and featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...