Forum RULES and guidelines (MUST read before your first post)

• John Eucist featured this topic
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all, thanks forum rules read and noted, from the new guy.

On 8/5/2017 at 12:03 PM, Tej said:

Hello 

Electric unicycle Forum Team staff and fellow members

thanks for adding me as as member in EUF 

am from India, am very much interested having unicycle, so please to all members support and guide me building a unicycle 

thanks 

tej

Wow, interesting please consider to create a building log for a interesting read to follow and perhaps spreading some ideas?

I love DIY solutions. modifications etc..

2 hours ago, Electroman said:

I love DIY solutions. modifications etc..

If you are in Antarctica, you are going to have to. be good at modifications. Lithium Ion batteries don’t take too kindly to sub zero temperatures!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 8:43 PM, Keith said:

If you are in Antarctica, you are going to have to. be good at modifications. Lithium Ion batteries don’t take too kindly to sub zero temperatures!

Sweden is slightly warmer though my friend, but good point about lithium cells and even if I can take it well dressed what about the EUC cause winter is coming here?

8 hours ago, esaj said:

The cells will drop voltage much faster in cold, at least earlier EUC Extreme used battery warming system custom built for the wheel to keep the packs warm (but not too hot of course) and made a studded tire himself for winter riding. Not a really cheap solution, but should work pretty well.

Cool, thanks for info.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys, This is andy from Shenzhen, China;

All rules are read and clear, I'd like get much more compliment or question for the scooter and BMS (battery management system) ;

Hope have a nice trip here. (My English is not good:))

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Very happy to join the forum today, of which I am an intensive reader since the beginning of this year. I have already learned a lot there and I hope to be able to contribute in an interesting and recreational way to this balancing community. I ride a 14D and I'm still in the discovery phase with barely 250 kilometers on the odometer. Cheers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important question I'd like to ask. How do I remove submitted media content? I posted a few pictures in my earlier posts and would like to remove them or replace them with images hosted my Imgur?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 11:26 PM, Esper said:

Important question I'd like to ask. How do I remove submitted media content? I posted a few pictures in my earlier posts and would like to remove them or replace them with images hosted my Imgur?

A bit late response... you can see your "attachments" by clicking on your avatar / username in the upper right corner (don't know if it shows similarly if you're using a phone) and selecting Content -> My attachments. As for replacing the images with imgur ones, you'll have to edit each of the posts using the images and replace them with a direct link to the imgur image (the link will be automatically embedded as an image in your post).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esaj said:

A bit late response... you can see your "attachments" by clicking on your avatar / username in the upper right corner (don't know if it shows similarly if you're using a phone) and selecting Content -> My attachments. As for replacing the images with imgur ones, you'll have to edit each of the posts using the images and replace them with a direct link to the imgur image (the link will be automatically embedded as an image in your post).

Yes, I can view my attachments. But I don't have a button to delete any of them. and when I click on them, it just downloads the image. I am just simply looking to remove the attachments.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Esper said:

Yes, I can view my attachments. But I don't have a button to delete any of them. and when I click on them, it just downloads the image. I am just simply looking to remove the attachments.

Took me a while to figure it out, but you actually have to go to the post where the file is attached and edit it, there you can delete the attachment. Unnecessarily complex if you ask me, but since the forum space is very limited, I'd use imgur or similar image hosting anyway.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Esper said:

Some of my posts don't have the edit Button. Should I just request to hide it then? 

Report such posts and write something like "please remove the attachments". I haven't ever tried it, but I think mods can remove attachments from other people's posts too.

As for why some of your posts don't have the edit-button, I don't know...

Edited by esaj
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, esaj said:

Report such posts and write something like "please remove the attachments". I haven't ever tried it, but I think mods can remove attachments from other people's posts too.

As for why some of your posts don't have the edit-button, I don't know...

Thanks for this advice.  I had the same question.  I had posted about eight or nine print screens in the testing section and ran out of space.  I went back to the post and deleted the pictures, but they are still showing in my attachments, and I can't delete them.  From now on will use a hosting service.

Yeah, I think the reason I wasn't able to edit posts was because this was before the forum got an update. The update being, edit all posts instead of just the most recent, and also the see who reacted to the posts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, IRK said:

I have completed reading this and posted but it has been 5 days or kore without a moderator approving it. What else do I need to do?

Where is your post - I don't see anything requiring approval?

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Where is your post - I don't see anything requiring approval?

Sixth post down in the Ninebot MiniPro section. 

• Like 1

• John Eucist locked this topic
  • esaj unpinned, unfeatured, pinned and featured this topic