New KS16 680Wh / KS18 1360Wh ready to ship immediately

Milbay have a few KS16 at our China warehouse for fast delivery to most international customers.

Limited availability so act now, reduced priced offer for international clients only.

12 months warranty on unicycle 6 months warranty on battery. Brand new  stock.

KS16 680Wh white - USD850.00 plus freight and any local GST/VAT

KS18 Black 1360Wh - USD1600.00 plus freight and any local GST/VAT.

email sales@milbay.com.au or visit http://www.milbay.com.au/customerviews/index/1020 to view the full range of of electric unicycles

29 minutes ago, Polpus said:

@Neale Gray so let me understand , Milbay sells KingSong ? On the site you linked there is no KS ...

@Polpus, surely you are able to recognise a KingSong when you see it, they are quite distinctive especially the KS-18. The MB-14GTS, is a rebadged KS-14C, the GTS-16 the KS-16, etc.

Take a look on YouTube for Neale's 26" wheel though, that really is one of a kind ;-)

18 minutes ago, Polpus said:

ok thank you, I will drop an email to see what would be the effective costs ...

I'm wondering if it's worth. Think about warranty handling in case something breakes..

5 minutes ago, Polpus said:

@OliverH Why that ? I guess they're giving warranty as any seller should ...

If you need to send the unit in for warranty repair. Who pays for shipping and taxes or do the paper work. I don't like to destroy the business but you should be aware what it means to buy from an other continent. Compare total cost with reseller like kingsong-france or 1RadWerkstatt. Both are european union and you've not problems with taxes if you need to ship the unit.

1 minute ago, OliverH said:

If you need to send the unit in for warranty repair. Who pays for shipping and taxes or do the paper work. I don't like to destroy the business but you should be aware what it means to buy from an other continent. Compare total cost with reseller like kingsong-france or 1RadWerkstatt. Both are european union and you've not problems with taxes if you need to ship the unit.

My rule of thumb is 3 for 2 = GO; if the product without waranty is 1/3 cheaper with waranty, that means I can buy 3 instead of 2.

I use this rule for everything, and I've saved a lot of money  this way because stuff doesn't break down that often during the waranty period.

If it does break down, i only start to loose money when the repair costs more than 1/3 of the price with waranty.

Really, this is a no brainer for reputed brands and established product types.

For a new model EUC however, it's a bold  move to go for it without waranty.

You can also save money buying local if you compare prices and you have a good service in most cases. I've looked arround the prices starting this year for my MSuper and buying from asia wasn't cheaper than buying local/ on same continent/ over the border.

42 minutes ago, Polpus said:

Oliver, where would you buy a KS 16 " in Europe ?

Hi Polpus, I have sent you an email, warranty is 12 months on device and 6 months on the battery (Standard factory warranty) Milbay keep replacement parts in stock in Australia or can ship direct X China depending on what is required. This is just a couple of units left over at my China facility so these will ship X China not X Australia. The 16 inch are with KS16 standard logo.
Milbay have been in the unicycle business for more than 2 years already so no problem for service advice and trouble shooting if required.

1 hour ago, Polpus said:

Oliver, where would you buy a KS 16 " in Europe ?

I don't give any suggestion. There are two dealers currently official Kingsong partners in europe.; Hightemps/ Kingsong-France (Thomas Lemaire) and 1RadWerkstatt (Chris Hettenhausen), more to follow. I bought my wifes KS16 in Switzerland.

Neale Gray is as he said long in business. It depends what kind of service are you looking for. A burned MosFet is easy to detect but other problems could be difficult. Buying on an other continent means you need to do service work with the parts you get and may be you need to send the broken parts back.

I bought over a year ago an IPS T340 and later a Ninebot one e direct from China. I had no problem up to now.

My MSuper is from 1RadWerkstatt and I had a problem with the internal harness / charger plug and battery. I got parts up on front and fixed it byself. Chris has sent the parts fast there was no discussion how to handle the issue.

It's your decision. I can only tell what could happen. It does not mean you need service at all.

24 minutes ago, Polpus said:

and I appreciate your reporting your facts !

When it comes on partners, where are their sites ? I knew also in England there is wheelgo ...with a well made site ..

Ask Jason, he's also in the forum. Not sure if he moved his business to the US/ Miami. Wheelgo.com was in the UK. His new page is eWheels.com or so.

1Radwerkstatt is on Facebook or via Mail: 1RadWerkstatt@gmx.de

Kingsong France: http://www.kingsong-france.com

eWheelz in Switzerland: http://www.ewheelz.ch, I'm sometimes with Patrick on a tour and bought my wifes KS16 at him.

I know Chris, I know Patrick and I had some chat with Thomas Lemaire from Hightemps/ Kingsong-France and I give no advise what to do. In general keep in mind which country is in the european union (tax stuff) or if you like to have it as close to you to pick it up byself. No idea if there's also an official KS dealer in Italy.

9 hours ago, Neale Gray said:

Milbay have a few KS16 at our China warehouse for fast delivery to most international customers.

Limited availability so act now, reduced priced offer for international clients only.

12 months warranty on unicycle 6 months warranty on battery. Brand new  stock.

KS16 680Wh white - USD850.00 plus freight and any local GST/VAT

KS18 Black 1360Wh - USD1600.00 plus freight and any local GST/VAT.

email sales@milbay.com.au or visit http://www.milbay.com.au/customerviews/index/1020 to view the full range of of electric unicycles

What's the weight?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have just sent you an email, don't worry everything is ok.

6 hours ago, Polpus said:

Hey @Neale Gray

Today it's 7 days since I payed you and after monday I did not receive any news.. I am starting to have bad feelings .. Can your assure me and give me the tracking number ?? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived