what if the unicycle run out electricity in your journey?

A realistic problem of electric unicycle is the limited battery capacity,even if it is a large capacity one.

So what if your unicycle battery run out electricity in your way to work,school and trip something like this?

Do worry? Huanxi Global unique detachable battery design electric unicycle will give you a solution!

For more details or comment,welcome contact us:

Attn: Mr Chris

Email:sales004@hx1000.com

Whatsapp:+8613480110931

A realistic problem of electric unicycle is the limited battery capacity,even if it is a large capacity one.

So what if your unicycle battery run out electricity in your way to work,school and trip something like this?

Do worry? Huanxi Global unique detachable battery design electric unicycle will give you a solution!

​You must have a very very long way to work, school etc. that this happen!

NO realistic problem if you have the right wheel.

If those are your wheels: http://www.hx1000.com.cn/en/index.asp

With only 132Wh wheels ........

So your argument for detachable battery is the wrong one

​You must have a very very long way to work, school etc. that this happen!

NO realistic problem if you have the right wheel.

If those are your wheels: http://www.hx1000.com.cn/en/index.asp

With only 132Wh wheels ........

So your argument for detachable battery is the wrong on

well ,174w etc are optional. I mention this topic since some guys ride for a long journey and run out electricity;no where to charging.  then they have to take it back.

For this problem, Our engineers make a detachable battery design for our unicycle. Easy to change new battery for the user. and we get a favorable reception from users.

That's the best way to do it and then put a link in here. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0le_aSapXFI

Now if they were to bring out a wheel with multiple battery slots and batteries that were airline compliant I'm sure there would be a ready market for them.

I know I would be interested in a couple.

It would need at least two battery slots but preferably four, two each side, then you would have a decent capacity airline compliant wheel with decent range and hopefully with a powerful enough motor for the heavier western build of person.

Archived