GotWay MSuper 18 in Canada?

Does any one who lives in Canada have a GotWay EUC? I live in Vancouver BC and I can't find a rep or distributor anywhere in Canada. I really want to buy a GotWay MSuper 18 inch 850Wh EUC but I don't know where to get it. Any one have any suggestions? I've seen ads online from China but I'm not sure how reputable the sellers are. If you've had experience with a GotWay distributor and purchased one and shipped it to Canada I'd love to hear from you! thanks!

If I will realize purchase now, I will order it here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/18-inches-GotWay-MSuper-high-unicycle-M8-electric-off-road-high-speed-life-balance-car-bluetooth/32508840280.html

But, ask them if they confirm this price without any fees (customs, v.a.t.)

I received my MSuper via UPS in reverted box without pictures and did not pay any additionals.

• 2 months later...

Hi @Nuo Meng I don't know if you are still looking for a Gotway but we have just started carrying the Gotway. We are in Victoria so very close to you. We just received our first shipment of the Gotway MCM4 and the ACM16.

If you are still looking to purchase a Gotway let us know.

Hope to hear from you,

Alicia

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alicia - I just read your message today - thanks!  Yes I am very interested in purchasing a GotWay - but the model I want to buy is the GotWay MSuper3 18 inch tire 1640wh - can you order one for me from the factory?

I've done a bit of research online and I can order this eu from AliExpress - the price is $2,476.47 Canadian dollars, plus C$151.72 delivery charge via Fedex IE.

Hopefully your price would be competitive - I would prefer to buy locally, with dealer support!

If you can order one for me please let me know. I can come to Victoria to pick it up, no problem.

thank you,

Nuo

aliexpress.jpg

31 minutes ago, Nuo Meng said:

I've done a bit of research online and I can order this eu from AliExpress - the price is $2,476.47 Canadian dollars, plus C$151.72 delivery charge via Fedex IE.

I don't know how it works in Canada, but do note that you may have to pay import taxes / VAT on top of that, if you order from abroad yourself.

• 1 month later...

Archived