How to differentiate 1E and 1E+

KuronoUnicycle

Hi guys, I have a Ninebot One. I have went through a lot of pages of the forums, but there seems to be no way to identify if my set is a 1E or 1E+. Are there any physical difference which can help with identification? The battery I suspect had been swapped out before, so it is not a good indicator T.T

Thanks guys... Sorry if there was a previous thread like this. I had tried my best and went through 20 over pages of the forum and search engines..

on the inside of the battery cover there is a label, on mine it says E+

To know for sure you could send in the SerialNr. to Ninebot, but that could take a few days until you get answer.

At the metallic "ring" (which holds together the two parts of the plastic casing, the handle and the power button is attached to) there are screw holes (for the accessories holder, etc). Imho the E has on one side only one screwhole, two on the other side. The E+ has two screwholes on both sides (rear/front). Also the E+ was shipped with a valve extension, the E without.

If you open the battery compartment you can check the different battery capacities.

1 minute ago, KuronoUnicycle said:

Thanks guys~~ Mine is likely to be a 1E, opened up the circuit board cover and it says Model: 1E

What is the capacity of the battery pack installed?

Archived