Rent a Wheel Washington DC?

^tom^

Is there any place in the Columbia District (or Virgina, Maryland) where I can rent a wheel for 2 months?

I can order one from Banggood for a good price or check for a used at ebay......but if this wheel is not running.......

Or maybe I should buy one (like a King Song or GotWay) use it and the sell it as used for a good price?

So if anyone interessted to buy a good used wheel let me know.

I just can not take my wheel in to the plane......to many Wh they have.

You might wanna check on www.urban360.com to see if there is anything available in that area. Or simply post your unit between two locations. Some of EUs cannot be carried or checked in onto airplane due to the big battery. If you wanna try something cheap and different I might be able to fix you with a suoko unit... http://www.suokowheel.com

Last if you want a good second hand value then buy a Ninebot C+ cheaper than E+ but very good as a mid range product, or wanna get the most out of an EU just go for the E+ with good price:http://wheelyouride.webs.com/. Anyway, it is up to you what you want to have, you can still post the Ninebot One back to where you are and it should not be very expensive.

Or maybe I should buy one (like a King Song or GotWay) use it and the sell it as used for a good price?

So if anyone interessted to buy a good used wheel let me know.

I just can not take my wheel in to the plane......to many Wh they have.

Check out a site called www.Craigslist.org. Go there and find the state you want search in. You can buy, sell, and offer services there. Its widely used in the states and might be a useful resource. 

I live about 45 minutes north of DC in Maryland and could loan you my 14 inch wheel, it gets about 7 to 8 km on a charge. I am on a business trip in Poland right now but when I get back I was going to go down to DC and ride around the monument and National Mall area with my Firewheel. Since they do Segway tours there should be at least some places that are okay to ride. Where will you be staying?

If you decide to take a wheel with you, check very carefully about the regulations. On my flight over to Poland the SAS airline regulations said the maximum weight of carry-on luggage was 8kg so no 14-inch wheel I know will be as light as that. It should be possible to check a wheel in baggage as long as it has a battery less than 160Wh.

I live about 45 minutes north of DC in Maryland and could loan you my 14 inch wheel, it gets about 7 to 8 km on a charge. I am on a business trip in Poland right now but when I get back I was going to go down to DC and ride around the monument and National Mall area with my Firewheel. Since they do Segway tours there should be at least some places that are okay to ride. Where will you be staying?

If you decide to take a wheel with you, check very carefully about the regulations. On my flight over to Poland the SAS airline regulations said the maximum weight of carry-on luggage was 8kg so no 14-inch wheel I know will be as light as that. It should be possible to check a wheel in baggage as long as it has a battery less than 160Wh.

​Thank you for your offer.

I think I need a bigh bigh battery, so I can drive from town to town at the OBX beaches.

Maybe they can build the 680wh battery so I can divert it and go to the plane with 4 pieces of 170wh batteries of the way back home.

I would like to have the 14 inch with the 680wh battery.

Swiss says 160wh each and max 2 per person.

But we fly with Lufthansa this time and I can not find the info right now.

I found it: It is 160wh each too and they have to aprove it...will check that out.

Archived