Skiing style ride

Esbu

I almost always do it, keeps things from getting boring and hones your balance and core a little bit, especially if you get some crazy angles going.

You get exponentially more interest from bystanders too, as it reinforces the idea of 'skiing on tarmac' and just looks cooler. Not that I'm condoning narcissism :P

Great video, what are you doing, raising and lowering foot to foot?  Carving esses?  Because that has given me the idea to try that.  By the way, that is a beautiful park, those trees are huge.  Wish there was something that nice here.

On 3. 5. 2016 at 0:56 AM, steve454 said:

Great video, what are you doing, raising and lowering foot to foot?  Carving esses?  Because that has given me the idea to try that.  By the way, that is a beautiful park, those trees are huge.  Wish there was something that nice here.

If you´re faster than 20km/h you only need to tilt your body to the sides and take care about curving - it should be smooth.

I felt like pendulum oscilating around my bellybutton ;)

skiingprinciple.png

• 1 month later...
On May 2, 2016 at 7:02 PM, ESBU said:

Anyone tried skiing style ride ?  :)

Yes. Such fun! I hate when my NB1 forces me to slow down just when the thrill gets going.

• 2 weeks later...

for this ride "as close as possible to skiing" is good to have speed around 20km/h or more and ride on decline road

Archived