What is the most popular EUC brand / model ridden in France and China?

2 hours ago, Chuts said:

So what you really saying is that you have nothing and continue to base what you say on nothing, because the internet will always want you to prove what you say is true with evidance and if you can't then you can't call someone else out as being wrong because you have nothing to suggest that you are right.

So unless you have a video of 400 people which you can clearly identify what EUs everyone is riding then anyone can call you talking BS.

My BS story for today is I personally know 1000 people in France who all have Gotways.  Its true because I've seen it with my own eyes and what I say is, fact.

So, basically, you are calling me a liar when I'm telling you what I've seen with my own eyes.

I guess I'm allowed to answer that, since it is an insult and was not moderated.

Well, I really couldn't care less about what you say, because you have totally made yourself ridiculous in your posts above.

I posted some of these large gathering videos in the Video Thread, but I doubt very much you know enough about wheels to be able to distinguish one from another :)

And since I don't much enjoy talking to people lacking the most basic honesty, this will be my last answer to you, whatever new agressive stupidity you may now come up with.

1 hour ago, John Eucist said:

As far as I'm aware Hong Kong has only ONE physical euc shop ("meatball's").  He is a HK sole distributor for Gotway so I think that might explain why there are so many Gotways (as a percentage of all hk eucs).

That's an amazingly low number of shops ! 

In Paris, which is considerably smaller, and farther from EUCs makers, there are now 5 EUC shops I'm aware of. Most sell GW and KS, one sells mostly only crap, one sells mostly Ninebots, at least two sell most brands.

It's probably due to the current craze about EUCs, I'm not sure that this many shops can develop and last. Especially since large networks like Fnac, GoSport and Darty started selling EUCs too.

31 minutes ago, Reivax said:

That's an amazingly low number of shops !

I believe that the main reason is because it is against the law to ride eucs in public in Hong Kong.  Bear in mind Hong Kong is not really "China".

3 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

I believe that the main reason is because it is against the law to ride eucs in public in Hong Kong.  Bear in mind Hong Kong is not really "China".

Ah, yes, I read that a while ago :(

Of course it does not help much.

In France, it's still a bit unclear what we are allowed to do or not, but it's largely tolerated for now.

2 hours ago, Reivax said:

So, basically, you are calling me a liar when I'm telling you what I've seen with my own eyes.

I guess I'm allowed to answer that, since it is an insult and was not moderated.

Well, I really couldn't care less about what you say, because you have totally made yourself ridiculous in your posts above.

I posted some of these large gathering videos in the Video Thread, but I doubt very much you know enough about wheels to be able to distinguish one from another :)

And since I don't much enjoy talking to people lacking the most basic honesty, this will be my last answer to you, whatever new agressive stupidity you may now come up with.

Not claiming you are a liar just that you can't claim something is correct and someone else is wrong without the evidence to back it up.  Basic internet unspoken law.

How am I making myself look ridiculous in that previous post?  When I'm giving an example of how people can spew BS on the internet without anything to back them up.  We are now 3-4 post in and you still haven't provided anything and yes YOU have to provide it as you are the one who is on the offensive and claiming you are right and I am wrong... even though I was only giving a general statement in the first place but you still haven't even realized that either.

Edit:  Additionally why would you assume I don't know much about EUs?  I can identify all the Gotways, Kingsongs, Ips, rockwheels, firewheels, but really your argument is that most people in France ride Ninebots.  So I don't need to identify all the other wheels I only need to identify who is riding Ninebots.

In my Meeting with the Thailand Bangkok Kingsong Group, which is not a small one....they stated that in General in Thailand and General Asia Gotway seams to have more market.

Kingsong is more expensive and not so Long in the game!

On a weekly riding Meeting i would say 2/3 where gotway's and 1/3 Kingsongs in Bangkok.....

From my Hometown i can say it is 100% KS :-) Because i have never seen or heard of another one :-(

2 hours ago, John Eucist said:

Wouldn't go as far as to say that.  Only law is not allowed to ride on roads.  That in itself is so vague.  But with no arrests that I know of from riders I have asked and non that they know of themselves.  If it is a case of not allowed to ride in public the police are not upholding it.

12 hours ago, Reivax said:

I would also like to point out that although I'm not calling you a liar there is no reason to believe you are telling the truth.

If you don't care what I say then you shouldn't have cared with the original message.

Basic "honesty" I think you are using the wrong word here or misunderstand the meaning. As it doesn't fit in with the context of my previous messages. 

So to sum up you tried to say you are right and I'm wrong without anything to back it up with other than your word.  You have made assumptions about me and finally you have attempted to insult me.

You sir are a troll.

• esaj locked this topic

Archived