Bluetooth app connect HELP Gotway MCMv3

I just got a  Gotway MCMv3, But cant get the bluetooth to connect. Ive searched for info and found none. I have a iphone 6 and have tried my ipad, iphone 5 and it wount show the unicycle to pair with.

I tried with a samsung s4 and it paired but the app wount find it. Bluetooth on the S4 is less thn the required 4.3 android system needed. Anyone have any ideas to get my iphone to pair? Unicycle it to loose to ride, need to get into the setting

On 4/30/2016 at 11:44 AM, OliverH said:

The S4 should have BT 2.x with Android 4.2.x.  You need Android 4.4.x to get BT 4 support.

I just got a Android Tablet with 5.0  and Bt 4 support and app still won't connect.

On 5/1/2016 at 6:20 PM, SlowMo said:

Did you get the app from this website?

http://www.kebye.com/content/?182.html

Yes I downloaded from that website. 

3 hours ago, OliverH said:

Does anybody know, if the MCM3 has the MCMv2 Mainboard (BT 2) or the MCM4 (BT4) Mainboard?

My Android Tablet does connect to it. I paired it. Its just the software that does not see it. What could I be doing wrong?

3 hours ago, Wade said:

My Android Tablet does connect to it. I paired it. Its just the software that does not see it. What could I be doing wrong?

No idea. Uninstall it and install it again? That's magic with this Android and this diversification. I'm to old for this journey and have an iPhone ;)

37 minutes ago, OliverH said:

No idea. Uninstall it and install it again? That's magic with this Android and this diversification. I'm to old for this journey and have an iPhone ;)

I've always been "too old" for the entire smart phone -bullshit and never owned one. Well, to be honest, I got my first (and so far only) tablet about 1.5 years back.  Btw, I've worked in the software-side of a mobile game company for the past 5 years :D

I got it...........Had to use a older android app...But good for nothing cause it has no setting. Only speed,battery, and temp. Should have never bought the Gotway brand. My TG T3 is way better

On 5/10/2016 at 1:59 AM, Wade said:

I got it...........Had to use a older android app...But good for nothing cause it has no setting. Only speed,battery, and temp. Should have never bought the Gotway brand. My TG T3 is way better

not settings at all?

I got mcm 3 as well and cant connect either, tried iphone 5/ 6/ 6S and friends nexus, but couldn't install the app from website. 

Still nothing???

Archived