Ninebot one e+ Beeping and flashing red after battery removal

Kristoffer Syversen

You have connected it at the right connector and the right way around? (No idea if it could be connected the wrong way...) I assume you also checked, that no cable got offended?

Especially the one to the motor? The motor connector could maybe cause the troubles?

15 minutes ago, Kristoffer Syversen said:

when i reattached all the white covers the power button cable was placed in the press between the covers

Normally this would cut the connection - so you would have other symptoms (just nothing happening). But maybe by the "press between the covers" you somehow managed to create a short circuit. I just tried out with mine what happens, if i press the power button continously: It beeps in a about 2 second intervall, the leds show the normal pattern. There are no red flashing lights... But i have no idea if maybe some kind of circuit is included with the button which won't work with an offended cable anymore, or if it is just a "stupid" button.

You also had a thorough examination of the board itself, the other cables and connectors?

I had the same Problem after changing the Tire.The Problem was i turned the Wheel  on to check the Led's,when it still was lying on the Table.I also had to disconnect the Battery to Stop that behavior.After i placed the Wheel upright,connected the Battery and turned on again ,Problem was solved.

Archived