MSuper V2 Mountain performance test

GotWay MSuper V2 850Wh

From Zelezna Ruda to Lackenberg and Grosser Falkenstein

22.4.2016 10am-3pm, temperatures was between 10° and 16° Celsius
(there is around 20cm of snow and minus temperatures today :huh:)

Total distance: 29,67km

Start point: 750 m.a.s.l.

Highest: 1312 m.a.s.l.

Lowest: 715 m.a.s.l.

Total ascent: 1047m Total descent: 1047m

When reaching Grosser Falkenstein, last meters of climb all LEDs was flashing with beeps (10% battery)

Finish: 57,3V battery remaining

route-elevation.pngroute.png

IMG_0127a.jpg

Grosser Falkenstein

May I ask for your weight? I had the same experience last year with a rented GW MSuper 850 Wh. That's why I ordered an additional battery pack at 1RadWerkstatt to get my 680 Wh to 880 Wh. That's the hillclimber edition ;) 

5 minutes ago, OliverH said:

May I ask for your weight? I had the same experience last year with a rented GW MSuper 850 Wh. That's why I ordered an additional battery pack at 1RadWerkstatt to get my 680 Wh to 880 Wh. That's the hillclimber edition ;) 

Total weight with shoes, protective clothes, backpack and helmet should not be more than 85 kg.

Weight is advance for vegetarians ;)

13 minutes ago, ESBU said:

Total weight with shoes, protective clothes, backpack and helmet should not be more than 85 kg.

Weight is advance for vegetarians ;)

I thought so by watching the videos. Enjoy your EU in this area.

1 minute ago, Planetpapi said:

Was the trip sponsored by some one?

It ought to have been sponsored by Gotway - that is the best advert for their EUC's I've seen, I think a 4-wheel drive car would have struggled with some of it - especially all the fallen trees. Excellent post @ESBU.

1 minute ago, Planetpapi said:

Really great to travel that kind of distance!!!!. My legs hurt after only a couple of miles or so... How did you manage all by yourself? How many days did it take? Was the trip sponsored by some one?

I load car with protective clothes, electric unicycle, charger, some food and move approx 100km to Sumava ski resort in the evening .

Next day I realized trip and next day after trip I leave mountains. I spent 2 days with it.

I have no problem with my legs. Riding 4 hours, 1 hour spent on stops.

Sure, after it I felt like after allday skiing.

I am advanced skier and I can say - skiing is big advance for electric unicycle riding.

No, it was not sponsored trip.

6 minutes ago, esaj said:

I'm not a vegetarian. I eat meat almost daily. And I weight 57kg & 174cm tall. ;)

Of course, there is ;) - it was provoke.

We are blessed with our bodies esaj, with or without meat eating.

And there is answer for meat eaters: Animals are my friends and I do not eat my friends :)

2 hours ago, Linneaunicycles said:

It is likely to get mainboard overheat if you keeping climb hills, even that is Msuper. 

As I don't drive on the limit and only get it to a full load on inclines and I don't push it hard I've never seen an overheat. A Ninebot will get an overheat in summer without real load, a Kingsong (KS14/ KS18) get's an overheat fast on inclines/ downhill. In such a comparison it has no issues. A MSuper will also have it's treshhold. Does it has behaviour handling/ warnings when overheating?

56 minutes ago, OliverH said:

As I don't drive on the limit and only get it to a full load on inclines and I don't push it hard I've never seen an overheat. A Ninebot will get an overheat in summer without real load, a Kingsong (KS14/ KS18) get's an overheat fast on inclines/ downhill. In such a comparison it has no issues. A MSuper will also have it's treshhold. Does it has behaviour handling/ warnings when overheating?

GotWay will have beeping and tilt back once the temperature of the main board get 80℃.

Just now, Linneaunicycles said:

GotWay will have beeping and tilt back once the temperature of the main board get 80℃.

Never had this. I'm a heavy weight rider but ride my eWheels not fast and don't push it hard on inclines. If I can connect with the iPhone any time (with the BT conversion board) I'll check it on tours.

Just now, OliverH said:

Never had this. I'm a heavy weight rider but ride my eWheels not fast and don't push it hard on inclines. If I can connect with the iPhone any time (with the BT conversion board) I'll check it on tours.

If you keep going uphill, that is easily to get overheat, or it is hard to suffer this for GotWay wheels.

Archived