King Song 14" 800W, 520Wh battery. Ottawa, Montreal (maybe Toronto)

Jebarus

The unit was bought last year and I took great care of it, it has maybe 120km on it. It has a superficial scratch on the side. I am pretty sad to sell it ( :( ), but I don't have the time and money right now, as I am starting a new business. I hope to get back in the hobby soon. The unit was imported from the US (I drove there) and, at the current exchange rate, will cost you at least 1 450CAD with shipping and taxes. I am asking 1080 CAD. I go to Montreal pretty often, and I will be downtown Toronto May 8th.

In my opinion, one of the best, safest electric unicycles on the market. It is fun to learn, and it has the power to go off-road. I have personally done 30km in one session with plenty of battery to spare. The manufacturer claims 75+km. It is really fun to ride and to learn to ride. You will need a few hours to learn, and you will then be going around everywhere with it!

Comes with:

-King Song 800W, 520Wh battery

-Charger

-Original manual

-Original box and packaging

-Trolley handle (really useful to push it around inside)

-Adapter to inflate the tire with a regular pump

The unit was bought last year and I took great care of it, it has maybe 120km on it. It has a superficial scratch on the side. I am pretty sad to sell it, but I don't have the time and money right now, as I am starting a new business. The unit was imported from the US (I drove there) and, at the current exchange rate, will cost you at least 1450CAD with shipping and taxes.

This video was taken by me.

You can join me by phone, text or email. If you have general questions about the unicycle, I can answer here too.

king_song.JPG

king_song_chargeur.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Dayum, that's a beauty.   What's the top speed on that model?  Warning buzz?

I'm in the GTA.  I have a TG T3 and want to upgrade.

• 1 month later...

Archived