Oversea friend come to GotWay factory to test ACM

Nice to see a company that allows clients to visit and take a spin on the factory floor!  I still think the ACM looks could be boosted up a bit, but it looks pretty nice in those videos.  Kinda Batman black stealthy I would call it.  Is it customizable with the same shrink wrap sort of covering that you showed on the MCM4?

2 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Nice to see a company that allows clients to visit and take a spin on the factory floor!  I still think the ACM looks could be boosted up a bit, but it looks pretty nice in those videos.  Kinda Batman black stealthy I would call it.  Is it customizable with the same shrink wrap sort of covering that you showed on the MCM4?

I like   simple functionality, the fairy lights on some models are OK for the first 5 mins.

Excellent PR for Gotway.

Jer

Agree. Too bland charcoal and no personality. It's not that hard for Gotway to make it little sexy. Ha modern factory tours only last 35 seconds! And yet company produces desirable product. Way to go.

@Tilmann, do you generally visit companies before you buy...like visiting a Ford company before you buy a Ford? JK.

Am I wrong in assuming the ACM exterior is a more scratch resistant matte material (also how the UK Uniwheel seems to look)?

Something I hate is that eventually, all these EUCs get dropped and scratched. 

I'd way rather have a scratch resistant EUC than another Ninebot clone design; there are now plenty of Ninebot design clones, much better to have variety.

Archived