Gotway mcm v3 experience

2 hours ago, Marcos75 said:

What is the Maximum Speed?  Yesterday i was 31 kmh fast. But i think i can get faster?

- are you referring to app Speed or real Speed? Gotway is known to Show in the App 3-5 kmh more than real...

- With 31kmh your are very near to faceplant....i would guess this is "app Speed"....WhatEver: I would only recommend going that high if your are over 60% Batterie!

The less Batterie...the less high Speed....the less reserve the wheel has...

You should experience "tilt-back" at end of max Speed (i dont know if you can put this Alarm to "off"...better dont do it)....if you go further and try to get over the tilt-back....there Comes the Point when the wheel just Shut Off without warning and you are going to fly

Thanks for your answer. It is app Speed.  Do you man with tilt back the Pedals? I dont have this function on my wheel. The Pedals dont move back when i reach any Speed Limit like on my airwheel x3. But I can turn on (last Alarm at 28 kmh) or off the Speed Alarm on the gw14 mcm v3.

• 4 weeks later...

Marcost75,

I have same wheel and found out I have Green bluetooth chip, which apparently has connection issues. I have tried iphones, nothing. Last night tried Galaxy Note 4, bluetooth sees the GW, connect, but I can't change anything, message Lost connection.

what app you use and where did you dowloaded from? what phone?, thanks.

Archived