Notice about urgent FW update (August 2024)

Robse

On 8/4/2024 at 9:51 AM, on one said:

I certainly have thought about this. If I were to update my mac, the update will break my machine. Apple is crafty about this. I wonder if this transfers over to the electric unicycle companies?

Use Time Machine, always backup first, then restore from it before attempting update/upgrade. If you're using a Hackintosh, Clonezilla is your friend.

On 8/4/2024 at 9:22 PM, Funky said:

If wheel was working just fine.. Why anyone wanna update their wheel??? Especially with an update that just came out untested, etc.. 

Have anyone actually thought about this - Maybe this update will actually brick/break your wheel... As before everything was just fine? Even in the post they say themselfes - they have no clue what went wrong... Meaning they don't know jack shit what they are doing in first place.

I haven't updated my wheel since i got i out of box (3 years ago) - meaning i have never updated it. Wheel works - i'm happy. 

People think that a wheel that hasn't had issues, is going to explode in the next couple of days, unless they update.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

People think that a wheel that hasn't had issues, is going to explode in the next couple of days, unless they update.

Who knows.. Maybe in last update it was made so in xxx days, xx hours and x seconds it gonna explode? :efef2e0fff:

On 8/13/2024 at 5:51 AM, anutheroneup said:

until I was pushing the wheel to its limits and it would cut out sooner?  

of all modes of transportation, EUCs seem like the last type one would want to push to its limits. the results of cutouts at the limits can be so devastating. why in the name of hospital food would you want to risk that? and then solicit sympathy for your fused spine? (of course any injury deserves sympathy, but give it some thought, people!)

On 8/14/2024 at 7:03 PM, Funky said:

Who knows.. Maybe in last update it was made so in xxx days, xx hours and x seconds it gonna explode? :efef2e0fff:

Wasn't your 15lb. 4500Wh, 7500W wheel (with suspension and massage seats) built in the 1970s? Is firmware really an issue for a wheel that uses vacuum tubes and fresnel headlights?

:roflmao::popcorn:

Edited by UPONIT

1 hour ago, UPONIT said:

Wasn't your 15lb. 4500Wh, 7500W wheel (with suspension and massage seats) built in the 1970s? Is firmware really an issue for a wheel that uses vacuum tubes and fresnel headlights?

:roflmao::popcorn:

Just shows how long time ago wheels where made much better. :) FYI: You can skip the unneeded junk - suspension, massage seats. I don't want a d@@do in my ass. As i'm riding and wheel goes over bumps.

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Just shows how long time ago wheels where made much better. :) FYI: You can skip the unneeded junk - suspension, massage seats. I don't want a d@@do in my ass. As i'm riding and wheel goes over bumps.

Actually this may be the future of EUC. An insertable phallic object connected to the frame of the EUC to give you an extra point of contact and unheard of torque. If you get one that's long and wide enough you won't even need a cord/leash for the EUC as it would stay inserted throughout the crash , and depending on what you're into you'll have the most comfy seat out there:roflmao:

Edited by xiiijojjo