MSuper handle bar, where to buy

On 18.4.2016 at 7:55 AM, Linneaunicycles said:

That is normal trolley handle which it not fit to Msuper. Msuper need customized trolley handle.

Do you've stock of it?

Or what need to be customised? Only cutting the bridge? I've an inert gas welder at home and some other tools. But I really like to buy a handlebar with just fits.

/edit

just realised what's wrong on the picture at eroue. They're showing an IPS or so. Thanks @Linneaunicycles for the hint.

10 minutes ago, OliverH said:

Do you've stock of it?

Or what need to be customised? Only cutting the bridge? I've an inert gas welder at home and some other tools. But I really like to buy a handlebar with just fits.

/edit

just realised what's wrong on the picture at eroue. They cut the case to mount the handlebar without customising it. Thanks @Linneaunicycles for the hint.

Just search it from ebay, I see someone selling it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19. Mai 2016 at 5:41 AM, Jane Mo said:

oliver,i think you can ask michael for help,and he has many in stock.

Too late :( Bought one but it made a full stop at customs of DHL Switzerland and is there in customs since 7 days. No customs handling in the last 3 days (where they got all Infos they need). Never use DHL.

Had some "funny" conversation with DHL today. Had to resend all information as my contact stated that he had not received any information. By phone I was told last week that all is fine and they only have to do the customs clearing and deliver the stuff. Resend it from two mail accounts as I don't trust them anymore. Hopefully they manage to do the customs stuff tomorrow and bring it over to me.

I'm really a calm and understanding guy, but they got me today.

Archived