King Song - k16 ( no information at the web site)

CSERNA

33 minutes ago, Keith said:

So the above is a long winded way of saying: it is always best to buy the biggest battery you can afford.

By the way, the park you linked to above looks brilliant for training in, those winding pathways through it look perfect for practicing turns, etc once you can go in a straight line OK.

Thanks Keith.

If sometime you visit my city I'll invite you to ride through this park and also to discover some enchanting places I'm sure will like you as much as the ride?

My city: Seville, Spain

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought a Singsong k16 . I need an instructions manual in Spanish or English. I try to get it from the web of Kingsong.

No information.

Need to improve in this aspects. 

Absolutely no information about it's newest product !!!!!         I can't understand.

I've send a mail to the reseller I've chosen . I'm sure I'll have an answer very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello CSERNA ..

somewhere here in the forum I read noone needs a manual ...

so try to ask what is not clear and you'll see people owning a KS 16 " will answer you the soonest !

By the way , where have you bought your brilliant new wheel ?

6 hours ago, Polpus said:

Hello CSERNA ..

somewhere here in the forum I read noone needs a manual ...

so try to ask what is not clear and you'll see people owning a KS 16 " will answer you the soonest !

By the way , where have you bought your brilliant new wheel ?

Lets see if is it so easy:

- lights . Any way to set them permanent , not depending on the sunlight level?

- modes: play, ride, study ( I suppose it's misspelling " sturdy" ) mode. Differences between different modes. Which one suit better for what uses?

- what's the effect of pressing successively when the wheel is on ( motor and gyroscope active) the main button.

- Way of knowing the number of remaining kilometers depending on the battery level. Or the translation to % of battery?

- total number of km. Since the beginning, not since the last time the wheel was switched on.

- how to change speed limits

I bought the wheel to http://gyroroue-shop.fr

On 11.5.2016 at 4:31 PM, CSERNA said:

Lets see if is it so easy:

- lights . Any way to set them permanent , not depending on the sunlight level?

- modes: play, ride, study ( I suppose it's misspelling " sturdy" ) mode. Differences between different modes. Which one suit better for what uses?

- what's the effect of pressing successively when the wheel is on ( motor and gyroscope active) the main button.

- Way of knowing the number of remaining kilometers depending on the battery level. Or the translation to % of battery?

- total number of km. Since the beginning, not since the last time the wheel was switched on.

I bought the wheel to http://gyroroue-shop.fr

the pic is from the old iOS App

- lights . wait for the new iOS App

- modes:

"play" = at slow speeds still a bit soft, above ~10-12km/h quite stiff

"ride" = softer than play mode

"study" = softest riding mode

bat.png

the odometer should be fixed with the newest firmware but not sure

change them, then press "sure". 

16 hours ago, Blunzn said:

the pic is from the old iOS App

- lights . wait for the new iOS App

- modes:

"play" = at slow speeds still a bit soft, above ~10-12km/h quite stiff

"ride" = softer than play mode

"study" = softest riding mode

bat.png

the odometer should be fixed with the newest firmware but not sure

change them, then press "sure". 

I downloaded de App from de Appstore and I does`t appear any actualization.      ¿¿??

- Respect the ride modes:           When you say soft , do you want to express that the answer of the wheel is slower than in other modes?

Modes are typical Chinglish (Chinese English).

Study mode should read Learning Mode for newbies.

Ride mode should read Cruising Mode for long distance comfort

Play mode should read Stunt Mode for doing tricks and mucking about having fun.

Hello Cserna 

i did try to send it by mail the manuel but you box look like full and it's alway come back 

let me kwon if you always need  it, i have it for you.

Don t hesitate to contact me directly on my email your write me before, thanks   

• 3 weeks later...

Archived