San Diego, CA

Joe

1 hour ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

We just finished, here’s some pictures I got! I hope we go on another ride soon :) This album is shared so feel free to upload other photos/videos as well

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1mtWa4A5vUmddPa19

Photos and videos are great.  I was there but I came so late...sorry about that folks.  Hopefully next time I can ride with you guys.  It is a beautiful day for riding.

1 hour ago, gr8ps said:

Good times fellas. We will have to do it again, for sure. Hope you make it next time SD Guy - Bring that Ninebot Z10 so we can give her a twirl. 

I brought my Solowheel Glide 3 and the Mten3 today but I did not bring the Ninebot Z10 because I still have to fix the valve stem that came off the tire.  I will definitely bring the Z10 and the Mten3 again for you guys to play with.  I will also bring the Onewheel XR for you guys to try if you have not ever been on one before.  It is a fun riding gadget too.

20 minutes ago, SanDiegoGuy said:

I brought my Solowheel Glide 3 and the Mten3 today but I did not bring the Ninebot Z10 because I still have to fix the valve stem that came off the tire.  I will definitely bring the Z10 and the Mten3 again for you guys to play with.  I will also bring the Onewheel XR for you guys to try if you have not ever been on one before.  It is a fun riding gadget too.

Awesome! I’ve been meaning to try an Mten3, they look like a ton of fun. For those who have not tried the Z10 or XR, I can second that they are both super fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I will be out for the next 2 weekends.  I will be going on ski trips until the end of the month (after Thanksgiving).  Since Thanksgiving is coming up and most people will spend time traveling or spending time with family, how about we do it shortly after Thanksgiving like perhaps the first or second week of December.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

Hope you guys are ready for Saturday, I've been practicing. 

Looks like a lot of fun! That was quite a wheel tumble. Where was this taken?

Do you have any good suggestions for a ride this Saturday?

19 hours ago, SDmike said:

Where was this taken?

Up in orange county at Peter's Canyon. I'm honestly down to do that same loop again. I'm comfortable riding in streets and off road so I'm down for whatever. We could do Murray Lake. It's only 6 miles round trip though, but it would be a good place to practice an optional off-road trail.

I think a couple of the other guys including me want to try some other wheels, we could just do some laps around a park.

That would be great, would love to try both of them. Since its been raining and pretty soggy to go off road, let's just meet at the same place as last time and figure out a route from there.

Saturday 12/8 at De Anza Cove Park (https://goo.gl/maps/aJk7V3jXsqC2) at 9:00.

Everyone is welcome. Please join us.

Edited by SDmike
  • Upvote 1