"Pairing rejected by IPS ZERO"

Jan H

When I try to connect my android cell phone to my brand new "MonoWheel Elite Zero" (IPS),  I got this message: "Pairing rejected by IPS ZERO". Does anyone have a step-by-step manual how to do?

8 hours ago, Jan H said:

When I try to connect my android cell phone to my brand new "MonoWheel Elite Zero" (IPS),  I got this message: "Pairing rejected by IPS ZERO". Does anyone have a step-by-step manual how to do?

Which app are you using? Try this one.

This is my first wheel, so I practiced by slowly driving forward, back in my living room. The pleasure lasted 10 minutes before there was a distinct beep and the brand new wheel died. No heavy acceleration or braking. The wheel wasn't especially warm  afterward. Anyone who has experienced something similar? Is a malfunction in the motherboard a plausible reason that I couldn't connect to the cell phone?

3 hours ago, Jan H said:

This is my first wheel, so I practiced by slowly driving forward, back in my living room. The pleasure lasted 10 minutes before there was a distinct beep and the brand new wheel died. No heavy acceleration or braking. The wheel wasn't especially warm  afterward. Anyone who has experienced something similar? Is a malfunction in the motherboard a plausible reason that I couldn't connect to the cell phone?

Good thing the unit didn't die while you were riding on the road. Hope you can get it repaired or replaced under warranty,

Archived