Ips I130 stuttering after battery cable broke of

Hey guys, 

I've bought an ips i130 back in China on Amazon and brought it with me on a plane to Germany. A few weeks ago, the battery was maybe half way empty, it kicked me off without any sort of warning. When I turned it off and on again, I was able to force the gyro stabilization to the ground with my bare hand, and it was stuttering constantly. At home I realized the charger did not charge, so I opened it to take a look at the battery. From all these cables, the black strings were ripped off, as the soldering was done pretty poorly. By know, the cable is soldered, and the charger can connect to the battery again. But when I turn it on, there's barely any stabilizing effect, only heavy stuttering. Do I have to reset the gyro sensor or is something burned through on my board? :/ thank you for all your help in advance! 

20150523_145616.jpg

On a side note, the case is still open while testing it, the stuttering nearly seizes by stepping on the pedal, will complete it for now. My thought is, that a half opened case gives a lot of vibration to the sensor which builds up more and more... 

Archived