GotWay riding activity in Shenzhen China

GotWay riding activity in Shenzhen China on 9th of April, 2016. 

We are seeking the global distributors and agents, please contact me if you are interested in being a member of GotWay. Thanks!

email: linnea-gotway@kebye.com

Whatsapp: +8613751045466

Wish you will be the next member of our distributor group!

Best Regards,

Linnea

15041101.jpg

15041102.jpg

15041103.jpg

15041104.jpg

Hello,did anybody try this new gotway acm16 before???i read about the spec,and it is very powerful euc because 1500w writen there.i would like to buy one but need some review of it.pls shared out if have any feedback,thanks!

Where in Shenzhen are you located? I will look you up when I return later this year.I was there last October and rode my wheel all over the place and saw only one other rider in 3 weeks of visiting.Bought a Gotway m8 from smartride in the Luohou district but had to leave it at HK airport because the wouldn't let me take it on the plane.

12 hours ago, Jed said:

Hello,did anybody try this new gotway acm16 before???i read about the spec,and it is very powerful euc because 1500w writen there.i would like to buy one but need some review of it.pls shared out if have any feedback,thanks!

ACM has been sent out last week, it will arrive to our distributors very soon. They will have feedback for the ACM soon. Thanks!

10 hours ago, jrkline said:

Where in Shenzhen are you located? I will look you up when I return later this year.I was there last October and rode my wheel all over the place and saw only one other rider in 3 weeks of visiting.Bought a Gotway m8 from smartride in the Luohou district but had to leave it at HK airport because the wouldn't let me take it on the plane.

We located in Baoan, when you comes to Shenzhen, you may contact me. I will show you our add. Tel: +8613751045466

9 hours ago, Linneaunicycles said:

ACM has been sent out last week, it will arrive to our distributors very soon. They will have feedback for the ACM soon. Thanks!

We located in Baoan, when you comes to Shenzhen, you may contact me. I will show you our add. Tel: +8613751045466

This is the company that cheated me of usd180 for a pieces of kingsong 18A!hope you're all recognized this cheating company!

image.png

On 12.4.2016 at 3:12 AM, Linneaunicycles said:

Hi @Jane Mo and @Linneaunicycles,

I will be in Shenzhen next week and would love to visit GotWay on Thursday, 21. April. Have to make up my mind between ACM and Msuper V3 :wub:

Is it okay to hop on a taxi and just come over to this address?

Guangzhou Branch Bai Yi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

Bao'an District, Shenzhen Fung Tong Road No. 56 Ozean Wanfeng Industrial Zone 39, 2nd Floor, A2

With no Mandarin whatsoever, show this to the cab driver? 工厂地址:深圳市宝安区凤塘大道56号万丰大洋田工业区392A2

Oooooh, this gets exiting :lol: ... can't wait ...

Cheers,

Tilmann

3 hours ago, Tilmann said:

I will be in Shenzhen next week and would love to visit GotWay on Thursday, 21. April. Have to make up my mind between ACM and Msuper V3 :wub:

Bao'an District, Shenzhen Fung Tong Road No. 56 Ozean Wanfeng Industrial Zone 39, 2nd Floor, A2

With no Mandarin whatsoever, show this to the cab driver? 工厂地址:深圳市宝安区凤塘大道56号万丰大洋田工业区392A2

Cheers,

Tilmann

Cool, have fun. Send us some impressions..

13 hours ago, Tilmann said:

Cheers,

Tilmann

Welcome to visit us. The add is correct. My phone No. is +8613751045466. Any question, you may phone me. Thanks!

Archived