IPS T260+ (aka IPS122 with 260Wh battery) - $350 [Seattle; can ship]

Asking $350 (purchased for $700, not including shipping). Only recharged a few times, comes with padding and non-slip tape already applied for better riding.

I prefer handing this off to you in Seattle, so if you live elsewhere, add shipping to the total cost and I'll package it up for you and ship it for $100 extra.

I really appreciated these forums since it helped me figure out which wheel to buy. After riding one around for a short bit, I think it's time to get one with a bigger battery to take it further. So I'm selling it hoping someone else will find it useful.

IMG_20160406_193725.jpg

IMG_20160406_193627.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have one of these wheels, its awesome! very fast and powerful... not the most powerful but it will go up some steep hills and go about 10-15 miles...

for 300 bucks i'd get it~

Only issue i have is currently its beeping and raising up the pedals, i think to an over heating issue or something.

1 hour ago, spikes2020 said:

Only issue i have is currently its beeping and raising up the pedals, i think to an over heating issue or something.

Probably you are reaching the speed limit. I think that model is bt enabled, and with the software is should allow you to change the speed limit.

19 hours ago, IPS Malta said:

Probably you are reaching the speed limit. I think that model is bt enabled, and with the software is should allow you to change the speed limit.

No its acting like its out of power, but when i check the app its still 75% full... i have to cycle it (on/off) for it to stop beeping... I set the speed to 30km/h easy and it does that just fine. But after 1-2 miles of use it shuts down. 

i just got an email for IPS from member (HunkaHunkaBurningLove) i think its a solvable issue... just need some more advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived