Child's EUC/Hoverboard

MonsieurBadgerCheese

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

The wheel works. Does what is advertised. Very hard to ride for me (I'm fairly competent now, on my Ninebot E+).

My (6 year-old) son can ride ride it whilst holding on to one of my hands, but looks like it'll be a long time before he can let go.

In summary, I think he'd have more chance of learning to ride my wheel, and I don't think that smaller is necessarily better for kids.

Was worth a try though.

MBC.

1 hour ago, MonsieurBadgerCheese said:

Bonjour,

The wheel works. Does what is advertised. Very hard to ride for me (I'm fairly competent now, on my Ninebot E+).

My (6 year-old) son can ride ride it whilst holding on to one of my hands, but looks like it'll be a long time before he can let go.

In summary, I think he'd have more chance of learning to ride my wheel, and I don't think that smaller is necessarily better for kids.

Was worth a try though.

MBC.

Yes this EYU 8 inch is extremely difficult to use.  However my daughters' learned on the Gotway 10 inch (mten) and I believe it's easier to learn on the mten than a 14 inch or higher.

Aw that's too bad.  I was hoping the smaller format might be better suited for smaller kids.  In this video the girl makes it look pretty easy, but I think it's likely more wobbly than meets the eye.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bwgCeuwRAb4/

I wonder if the IPSA130 turbo 12" EUC that Jason sells might be a better choice...

On 2016-04-08 at 9:54 PM, MonsieurBadgerCheese said:

I would really like (as would he) my son to have an EUC. Sadly, as he is 6 years old, they seem to be be all too heavy for him.

I've recently bought two hoverboards for him. Each one lasted around 4 hours before it packed-in.

Is there such a thing as a reliable/safe hoverboard?

Thanks for any advice.

MBC:)

Hello There,

When buying a hoverboard overseas, make sure you ask the seller how does the warranty work. Moreover, you can also ask to give contacts of their current consumers, this will help you to figure out the quality of their products :)

Archived