mainboard 30b4 problem

iskender

On 11. April 2016 at 6:01 PM, iskender said:

is this true? 

Untitled-1.jpg

Try it the other way. Not flipping downside. Just move it around to have the mainboard on the back side. The blue Elcos upside. Horizontal alignment via App.

I've tried all kinds is not up anymore, I regret that I received this card

her türlü denedim olmuyor vazgeçtim artık,bu kartı aldığıma pişmanım

Thank you to everyone who tried to help 

yardımcı olmaya çalışan herkese teşekkür ederim

• 4 weeks later...

@iskender, what colours are the three wires on the motor? If any two of those three wires are reversed (to what they should be) the motor will spin in the wrong direction.

if the motor wires are not colour coded try swapping any two of them that should make the motor spin the other way.  You Will still need to work out the correct orientation for the main board.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, your problem fix? I might help you...I have a similar problem. I own X3 and X8. When I discovered my X3 damaged by water 
. I managed to get new circuit board, I tried many ways flip up and down 90 to 360, finally I found out the way. Try turn over or flip over 
the circuit board.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings I had bought the same board. The first one that was delivered with their 500w motor had a problem with a mos and I sent it back to get a new one.

New one works perfectly and the unicycle is improved no-end.

Try to calibrate it via the app in your phone. You can get the gotway english up. It works perfectly with this.

Otherwise you need to send it back.

On 2016/4/12 at 0:01 AM, iskender said:

is this true? 

Untitled-1.jpg

I can help you.

please keep the controller vertical ( vertical installing is default , unless you need horizontal placing on the top)

see attached picture

Condition:

1.) Make sure your motor is matched.  2.) connecting wires, please contact us email :    lee@microworks.cn

3.) calbration:   installed  APP, and calbration on APP

77.jpg

the 2 big capacitances ( blue)  up ... that is important.

Archived