LK Data Logging Decoder

Hello Jason, my Lynx has no problem but I wanted to test my data log and I encountered a first problem with the spreadsheet, it cannot be used online. It is only accessible for reading, it is impossible to copy and paste my data in it. If I download the spreadsheet, nothing happens either. I followed the video but... Any idea? Thank you for sharing, greetings

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Lexonit said:

my Lynx has no problem but I wanted to test my data log and I encountered a first problem with the spreadsheet, it cannot be used online. It is only accessible for reading, it is impossible to copy and paste my data in it. If I download the spreadsheet, nothing happens either. I followed the video but... Any idea? Thank you for sharing, greetings

Albert's changing the permissions, but it might be best just to make a copy of the Sheet, otherwise there will be data-contention issues... 

Edited by Jason McNeil

Ok good ! Yes indeed, once authorized for writing it is obviously preferable to copy the sheet to our computers, otherwise it will quickly be corrupted. Thank you and see you soon.

• Like 1