New product will come out by Solo wheel

Bush

Hi there,

Since the meeting we had yesterday.

Solowheel will push out the new wheel within May.

Also, Freeman will come next~

Well, will i  keeping on explosure the related detail?

Cuz as the news, it might be an "Disruptive products" for balancing scooter...

Of course, there is on cover. Related to Business Ethics, I can not update more.

No like some guy, even their product avoiding Segway 337 terms, such like Q3 still promotion,Even can‘t be dilivery to USA straighly by offical channel.

~~First hand news

Doesn't really seem like an ad to me, just some rumors. Some pictures and specifics would be nice.

Solowheel needs to put out *something* that is new and competitive, the Extreme was nice but has a very high price. 

12 hours ago, dmethvin said:

Doesn't really seem like an ad to me, just some rumors. Some pictures and specifics would be nice.

Solowheel needs to put out *something* that is new and competitive, the Extreme was nice but has a very high price. 

5 minutes ago, Bush said:

yet, we now working for further cooperation with inventist(solo wheel ), also france inventor company, lastmile. Both of them have the ability for further new developing within 

Self balancing scooter area; also segway.

And most EUS on market just copy option from them~(If your side had get the message before.)

Sorry that I can not explosure the picutre, cuz it is still on cover.

Based on  Commercial secrecy laws, I can not hold the risk for been putted in prison/ fine, right?

Also, we are during the hand mold process for offical transfermers now...

You can not get the new items, until your side put down the discriminate, cuz your are the retailer of IPS, or Kingsong or Whatever the other brand...Which had paid for the cost by retail infringing products, can not be retail within China offical alibaba, or ebay, also amazon later。。。

Archived