Is it normal for my begode extreme to sound like a tie fighter?

hey there, i have a quick question:

I have a begode extreme and i have the feeling it gets more and more noisy over time. To be honest i can't recall if it made that much noise from the beginning because that was my first euc with 40kg's of weight, suspension and such a wide stance so the first kilometres i was just trying to ride that thing without bruising my inner legs.

Now i got about 80km on the clock and everything is fine, so that i'm concentrating more on other things ... like the rather extreme noise that the wheel produces.

It sounds basically like a tie fighter from star wars, the faster i go, the louder it gets.

Before the begode i had a inmotion v8 and that was whisper quiet, and if the begode made "some" noise then ok, but it is so loud that it really starts to annoy you the longer you drive...

I made a quick video where you can hear the sound, in reality it appears louder than in the video.

In Reality, the "grass noises" are not hearable when riding and the tie fighter noise feels twice as loud as in the video.

I just want to make sure if this is still considered to be normal noise or if i should open up the motor and check all moving parts...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UNsbHvVgCcD-BaQetUD0z1XDcJBbiLqI/view?usp=drive_link

• Like 1

oh and before i forget: I regularly clean the euc, so it's definitely not some dried dirt that is grinding on the tire or the wheel bearings, so it's nothing "external" that's causing the sound

• Like 1