Veteran Churchill?

I rode in the CT INVASION.  Not a fan of riding in traffic in NYC.

i like the Veteran protocol of naming after battle Tanks (Sherman,Abrams) and Armoured Personnel Carriers (Lynx). 

Sir Winston Churchill is the most admired Briton in history, a famous quote is: “This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

there are so many tanks with terrible reputations, and many countries just use model numbers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2024 at 3:09 AM, Ruben De Waele said:

would unironically be a nice name for a long distance cruiser, for a all round wheel I'd suggest the leopard or for another fast one maybe puma would be applicable.

As long as they don’t use Panther “Panzer” also a German Nazi tank. A big no-no.

Might be fun to name their long distance cruising wheels after American and British tanks and the racing wheels after cat-named tanks. Maybe the Churchill will be a mountain EUC?

How long until a rival maker starts up with wheels named after Tank Destroyers..  

US:: Hellcat, Wolverine

USSR::   Names aren't flashy but the SU-101 is a fine looking machine in side profile.  Looks like something Duck Dodgers would drive.

UK::  Badger, Achiles, Charioteer, FV4005

France:: Foch

Italy::  Minotauro