SlowMo

The Photo Thread

@Smoother On second thought, you should start a tire thread (with this info). Then everyone can post links to the tires they found or use. You know, name, picture, short description, link where to buy. We don't have that here yet.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Smoother On second thought, you should start a tire thread (with this info). Then everyone can post links to the tires they found or use. You know, name, picture, short description, link where to buy. We don't have that here yet.

Done

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stephen said:

There's plenty in the uk

Screenshot_20190118_193741_com.android.chrome.jpg

Unfortunately they seem invisible in the States. I haven't even found an Aliexpress source yet :(

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Unfortunately they seem invisible in the States. I haven't even found an Aliexpress source yet :(

There in stock too, would you put one on anyway marty it's dry in California you don't need one 😊

Screenshot_20190118_223427_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, stephen said:

There in stock too, would you put one on anyway marty it's dry in California you don't need one 😊

Screenshot_20190118_223427_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'd put one on for the 'cool' factor. One of my ACM's has a knobby tire. Hard to say for sure whether it helps in my mountain trail riding, but I really like how it sounds.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Marty Backe said:

I'd put one on for the 'cool' factor. One of my ACM's has a knobby tire. Hard to say for sure whether it helps in my mountain trail riding, but I really like how it sounds.

I'd get less range and you know how i feel about that I'd be opening the thread again 😂😂

• Like 1