[SOLD] Used IPS F400 for sale, great starter unicycle - $300

This wheel is now sold. Thanks for the interest everyone!

I'm selling an IPS unicycle which was my first one, and a great unicycle to learn on. It's not the fastest, but it's sturdy and great for beginners. IPS is a solid brand and this is a well-built and safe to ride unicycle.

• Color: Black
  • Wheel Size: 16"
  • Battery: 400wh
  • Motor: 1000w
  • Max Load: 120 kg

I'm asking $300 for it  (paid around $900 when I got it) + Shipping. Ships from San Francisco, box weighs around 30 lbs.

Here's some pictures of the unicycle. It's got a few scratches on it, but still runs great.

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

I have to admit, I'm going through a bit of withdrawal and EUC envy at present.  This looks like a great deal, but while my heart says to grab it (and get back on a wheel), my head and body are telling me NO.  Sigh. . . I am SO conflicted.

2 hours ago, ConjurMan said:

I have to admit, I'm going through a bit of withdrawal and EUC envy at present.  This looks like a great deal, but while my heart says to grab it (and get back on a wheel), my head and body are telling me NO.  Sigh. . . I am SO conflicted.

Are you near to @jrkline? Maybe you could try his Kahuna if it suits you.

19 hours ago, ConjurMan said:

How many recharge cycles has the wheel been through and about how many miles driven?

Not a lot, I learned on this wheel for a while before switching to another wheel. There's probably more scratches (hopefully visible from the pics) than should be there because I dropped it in a parking lot a few times when learning. If I had to guess, I'd say < 30 recharges, and maybe ~150 miles ridden?

5 hours ago, ConjurMan said:

I read through your post history to find out what happened, and I would say that this is a good wheel to get started with again. It's well built, has tilt-back for safety, and doesn't go too fast. I'd say that you're much less likely to injure yourself on this than on a King Song. Let me know!

On 3/30/2016 at 5:24 AM, ConjurMan said:

Bob,glad to hear you snagged the wheel.You will find that the 16'' size is probably more stable than the 14c.When I rode the 14c for the first mile or so I had to re-acclimate to the 14'' size being so accustomed to riding the 18a.Just remember what Dirty Harry says;" a man has got to know his limitations".Especially us 50+ dudes.Good luck and safe travels!

Archived