Get well soon SuperSport

SuperSport

Hey guys, I'm laying in a hospital bed, being transfered to ICU in a moment, and guess what?  

I'm reading the forum. Now I KNOW I'm addicted!!!

I guess I had a heart attack. Gotta have surgery tonight or tomorrow, so won't be on here for a few, unless they don't catch me sneaking my phone. 

I'll report back it it goes well.

Love you all, Thanks!

20 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Hey guys, I'm laying in a hospital bed, being transfered to ICU in a moment, and guess what?  

I guess I had a heart attack. Gotta have surgery tonight or tomorrow, so won't be on here for a few, unless they don't catch me sneaking my phone. 

Love you all, Thanks!

From everyone at FORWARD california: GET WELL SOON! We are thinking about you man

Just a quick update. Just finished surgery and I feel much better. Two stints installed through artery. Surgeon was awesome. Was going to do open heart, but spoke to me for a long time and decided to spare me that extra pain and recovery.  Very happy.

Bed time now. 

Thank you all again. 

3 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Just a quick update. Just finished surgery and I feel much better. Two stints installed through artery. Surgeon was awesome. Was going to do open heart, but spoke to me for a long time and decided to spare me that extra pain and recovery.  Very happy.

Bed time now. 

Thank you all again. 

Hope you recover well SS and enjoy the hospital food.:)

Glad to hear it @SuperSport !  I just came across this thread today.  The forum is a better place with you around.  Wishing you a super-quick (but not *too* quick) recovery.  Just quick enough so that you are taking care of yourself.  B)

On 23 March 2016 at 5:23 AM, SuperSport said:

Bed time now. 

Thank you all again. 

Get well soon! Terrible news but glad the surgery went well. Sounds like you're in good spirits, stay happy mate :)

On 3/22/2016 at 10:48 PM, SuperSport said:

Love you all, Thanks!

hang in there my friend

H

Hey @SuperSport

Just came across this thread.

Take care my coeval :) and do not let it happen again.

If something is wrong with the body, you probably are doing something wrong. Think about it, change some habits, routines, food, etc. Genetics play a role but not ubiquitous one.

Wish you consistent recovery and back actively in the forum!

@SuperSport  Get well soon! A future 16 inch with properly installed 840 wh battery, head lights, tail lights, blue tooth speakers, built in gps and ONE good firmware is waiting for you 3 years down the road. Also the motherboard will have a working heat sink and ventilation hole at the (front and back) which can slide open or close.

Archived