Increasing the speed of ninebot mini?

helloansuman

I don't think it's possible to get more speed from Mi Mini. It is by design. Ninebot mini pro is a more powerfull version (stronger motors and better capacity battery) and gets around 18kmh.

But I think it is a good speed for what it is and I am sure there is a safety reason for that, - to prevent overleaning and overpowering etc.

8 hours ago, Vik's said:

I don't think it's possible to get more speed from Mi Mini. It is by design. Ninebot mini pro is a more powerfull version (stronger motors and better capacity battery) and gets around 18kmh.

But I think it is a good speed for what it is and I am sure there is a safety reason for that, - to prevent overleaning and overpowering etc.

Thanks for your reply. I do understand your each view but it feels really bored when u go on a empty road with that speed. 

14 minutes ago, helloansuman said:

Thanks for your reply. I do understand your each view but it feels really bored when u go on a empty road with that speed. 

Then you don't need the Ninebot Mini. Get a very fast electric scooter or electric skateboard which will give you the thrill that you want.

8 hours ago, Vik's said:

7 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Then you don't need the Ninebot Mini. Get a very fast electric scooter or electric skateboard which will give you the thrill that you want.

Can you please tell me few good models? 

Archived