where did you buy your electric unicycle?

Jeko

5 hours ago, ibuildyoufly said:

Hello, everyone, just wanted to shout out our new facebook page related to these incredible machines!!  Give us a 'like' but only if you really like it......lol, no free handouts for me, I want to earn this communities trust.

https://www.facebook.com/myfunwheel/

Sorry, but not really impressed. you're using many photos and videos of others as if they were your own. you feature models you don't sell, and make it seem as if all the unicycles were of your own production...

I appreciate your honest feedback, I have to disagree respectfully of course.  We will have to see if in one years time whether I'll be successful or not, those names I've chosen are just pet names, just trying a fun little twist with the names, most avid riders know that I'm not trying to be deceptive.  I've met some great folks doing this and understand the scepticisms and trust has to be earned..... I get it:). Just letting the Euc world know that we are here to stay, and a dishonest business will go away on its own as the market has its own way of weeding out the scammers.  Have a great morning and keep Rollin' y'all.

-Dion

well, just to give an example, I can imagine the Uniwheel guys or Lewis Hamilton wouldn't be happy with you advertising your shop with their products/photos/faces without any authorisation.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/814023342028964/

Suggested Reseller Rules:
John's already mentioned several of these elsewhere, thought it might be a good idea to pull them together: 
1) If your product is rebranded, do not try to pawn it off as your own 
2) Be transparent with your pricing
3) Unless it's a new product announcement, do not post more than one entry over several days
4) Do not pirate other distributor images, photos or videos
5) Try to come up with an original logo, trademark & site
6) Be realistic in warranty & service. If selling overseas, the buyer should know who is responsible to pay for shipping/handling in the event of a defect & how much they can expect to pay.
7) Not everyone has identical needs. There is no universal 'perfect Wheel'. For each design choice, like wheel size, speed, even battery capacity, there is a corresponding engineering compromise. 
8) Extraordinary claims should be supported by extraordinary evidence. Can your 132Wh/350W Wheel attain speeds of 25kph? Great, now please prove it with GPS & a GoPro 
9) Facts should be consistent with other facts.
10) It is not true that every EU apart from Solowheel is a knock-off or clone

25 minutes ago, Tomek said:

well, just to give an example, I can imagine the Uniwheel guys or Lewis Hamilton wouldn't be happy with you advertising your shop with their products/photos/faces without any authorisation.

You are absolutely correct, and I will take your advise and make the proper modifications to my cover page photos and any other photos that I do not own.  Thanks for your input.

14 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

John's already mentioned several of these elsewhere, thought it might be a good idea to pull them together: 
3) Unless it's a new product announcement, do not post more than one entry over several days
6) Be realistic in warranty & service. If selling overseas, the buyer should know who is responsible to pay for shipping/handling in the event of a defect & how much they can expect to pay.
7) Not everyone has identical needs. There is no universal 'perfect Wheel'. For each design choice, like wheel size, speed, even battery capacity, there is a corresponding engineering compromise. 
8) Extraordinary claims should be supported by extraordinary evidence. Can your 132Wh/350W Wheel attain speeds of 25kph? Great, now please prove it with GPS & a GoPro 

Excellent advise. I will learn and improve??

On 20/3/2016 at 11:46 AM, Jeko said:

Hi, i only know Aliexpress for buy the electric unicycle at a reasonable price.

you have other sites to recommend?

Andrea

In case you're a newbie and you are not searching for a specific brand nor for high performances EUC ,

I recently bought my apparently-chinese-unicycle-clone in an on-line store who claims to have its shop in Italy too. It arrived after few days (I anyway saw it came from Barcellona LoL) .. I cannot wait for 1 month faring the object may even will not arrive !

I am pretty satisfied with it ( I still am actually learning and rode it only 4 times)  ,

in case you need the name of the shop just drop me a line as I don't want to sound as a sponsor :)

16 minutes ago, ibuildyoufly said:

You are absolutely correct, and I will take your advise and make the proper modifications to my cover page photos and any other photos that I do not own

Don't also forget to remove all the videos that other people painstakingly made with their efforts and you have used without any permission.

6 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Don't also forget to remove all the videos that other people painstakingly made with their efforts and you have used without any permission.

well, i think that if it's clearly described as work of someone else in a blog-like convention (not advertisement) it's ok, but asking the author never hurts.

This is original content as requested, just a quick Advert we designed, cheers.

22 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Tip number five, as requested.  Hope you guys like it.

1 minute ago, myfunwheel said:

Thanks, I appreciate the kick in the @ss......lol I needed that, sometimes it's a good thing right :P

Yeah, and maybe it's also time for you to get some distributorship from well known brands. The Chinese businessmen are more than happy to help. :D 

Archived