How to get a working account to use App

OliverH

In the beginning the Ninedroid App doesn't need an account and it was difficult to create one because of the Chinese letters.

I tried several times to create an account using my gmail account. I got success message but can't login: Username or password wrong. They don't support a gmail address and don't state that? Or does the firmware programmer also did the App programming? So I can't use the Ninebot App any more. Is there a special way to create this account - any cheat sheet?

Just to verify, I went ahead and reinstalled the NineDroid app.  English characters are showing throughout for me, not sure why you have Chinese.  Also, I just created an account with my gmail and it worked fine.  Maybe Update your NineDroid app?

Also, here's the English version to compare to.

Screenshot_20160320-061013.thumb.png.eb3

Just did it again: 

inbox created - so should be OK

no eMail from Ninebot regarding account

Login: "Username or Password incorrect"

"Forget password" does not work: Username does not exist

So I suggest the creation of the account failed regardless the success of "inbox created". I hate this company. Need to get rid of this EU. It's a hate and love relationship.

I've used several non-existing mail addresses to get into the ninebot app. No activation is needed so any address will do the job. Hate when there is no choice to use applications without registration...

I had that issue when they introduced the new NineBOT app, not ninedroid. Registered with the Ninedroid app and then logged in with the ninebot app. But tbh, havent used the app since then anymore. Like @Vik's said, I too hate forced registration.

Archived