[SOLD] Slightly used (~ 250 km) King Song KS14C 800w 680wh wheel

18 hours ago, HJ said:

5'8".....on a good day! LOL  But, I did modify the hard seat pad to make a regular leather seat that adds about 6 inches in height to it.  Not sure about it being too low, do you mean you have to bend your legs more? Even at my height it's somewhat of a 'squat' position, but you get used to it....like those guys in the video riding in Tibet.  And really, I do think it's a safer position to fall from.  I'm having a problem uploading pics  it keeps telling me they my files are too large, but they're smaller than 3mb.  Any ideals? I'd like to upload a pic of my seat.

H

Do you by chance have a pic of the seat attached to the wheel? Would love to see how high the seat actually sits above the wheel.A pic with you on the seat sitting on the wheel would be even better.Thx

• 7 months later...
On 3/18/2016 at 7:29 PM, esaj said:

I still believe the high price is also playing a big part here... not many <30-year-olds have a $1000

Generic wheels in the $200 - $400 price range should be a good option for younger riders, equal or less than hoverboard. I paid $185 for my TG T3 and $400 for my TG F3, and these wheels can do a lot for such an inexpensive price. 

Alert: TG F3 350W Electric Unicycle 264Wh is on sale for US $200.99 at Banggood as I type this. This would be a great way for some kids to get started wheeling!

Archived