Jump to content
Jeko

In your opinion: IPS Zero VS Inmotion v5+

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

in youor opinion, what is the best euc, ips zero or Inmotion v5+??

and explain your choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I have the money, I will buy both. Why? because i like them. :lol:

Edited by SlowMo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SlowMo said:

If I have the money, I will buy both. Why? because i like them. :lol:

Hehehe you are right, a lot of people prefer the IPS because is more fast...I don't know if this is very important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeko said:

Hehehe you are right, a lot of people prefer the IPS because is more fast...I don't know if this is very important.

If you're not a speedster, then the v5+ is alright.

Edited by SlowMo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

V5+ is one of the two wheels I'm really curious about.  (the other being Uniwheel.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, musk said:

V5+ is one of the two wheels I'm really curious about.  (the other being Uniwheel.)

It will depend on your budget. For the price of a Uniwheel, you can get a Kingsong or Gotway 680wh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This morning I tried the inmotion v5, very comfortable, good looking and with good acceleration ... as soon as I have some money I buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeko said:

This morning I tried the inmotion v5, very comfortable, good looking and with good acceleration ... as soon as I have some money I buy it.

Wise choice. You won't regret it. Build quality is superb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...